Live Server Maintenance: October 3, 2023

Hermes

SO @Hermes , what you're saying as a Company, is: We increase the prestige price up to 5x than what previously was, we divide it into two packs which will cost extra 1x2,5x than the previous previous  one did and both packs, will not have the -15% cd or +15% pve rune.

Am I right?

Aw how cute. They make a poll asking for feedback, the overwhelming feedback they receive is that the game is way too expensive.

So how do they respond? They raise prices by 800%

This whole operation has become more predatory than joke mobile games, congrats @Hermes

We used to pay $15/month for prestige subscription and got Baium Rune, Bloody Rune, Eva's rune and Prestige Rune

Now you want $80/month just to get prestige rune. What a joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, saneTempuS said:

I know that we guys been through rough times in our game but what teh hell? You all crying for the new ''prestige pack'' that its expensive.. DID ANYONE SAW THAT THERE ARE GOLD COINS IN IT? Its like you get prestige rune for free the way i see it..we asked for prestige back we got prestige back and its free! wth...wake up and stop being so fussy..

No its not free and have half buffs of old prestige because now to he able to have all month the adena rune you must spend 80€ and before we were  spending 💰 15 . You say its on e coins for free who told you that all players  buy every month 80| e coins ???

If Ncsoft was listening the players should bring back the old prestige and if their ego is not let them bring it same price they can raise it in 20 so all be happy.

1 hour ago, ffs said:

a) they have not  gained any new ppl in years and,

b) you cannot wake up someone who just pretends to sleep

Actually you are wrong. I am a new player. I started playing 7 mounth ago, but what i can see i a one big joke. I consider leave because of this greedy gm's

1 hour ago, Trivers said:

Actually you are wrong. I am a new player. I started playing 7 mounth ago

that reflects poor on you and your judgment. Randomly starting a 19yo game with heavy p2w? i mean... the rest of the ppl here are long term abused addicts. but you? what was your expectation?

13 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

every time i think you guys cant surprise me any more, you go and out do yourselves AGAIN. 

1. lets remove prestige

2. lets introduce new prestige system that costs 5$ MORE and make it a weekly payment. 

never thought id say this but juji was doing a hell of a job before you guys got here. 

Just when you think they cant fck this game any more... they proved us wrong...

They keep pushing us to quit eventually... and you are right Frank .. Juji is one heck of a lot better admin ... he's not ignorant and he cares for the community a lot more than now..

Your funny, what are you planning to do with this game? 
lower the price bring more pays to the server , a lot of people cannot pay 120€ per month to play this game . So did you consider how many people will stop paying you for something that used to be 15€ per month?

thats why stop prestige/destiny over a night? And after 1 month you announced this shit?

who care about the enhanced coins? If i am paying 15€ per month for only prestige i can spend the other 105€ for enhanced coins when i want and if i want to buy it

once again gratz @Hermes your very wise businessman , tell me the school you graduated to attend it also!

• Haha 1

One of the worst things they have done, why not keep the same pack and just change the hero coin to the new coin 40 off. and keep the same price as before they would get more people using it. This will make people leave the game. why would i pay 3 lots of 40 =120 when i was happy with 3 x 15=45. why are NCSOFT trying to ruin the game.

You can't be serious. This is a delayed April Fools joke, right? Right???

What is the point of buying the packs when pretty much all of the pots are awarded in overabundance during "events", while almost no one ever wins the top prize items? I have over a thousand pots on several character because of this. I won't need to buy any more pots until 2043 at this rate. 

Oh, the weekly package comes with gold coins? 20 more Ein'coins than if you spent the $20 USD on just coins alone? And you even get  a drop rune that expires in 7 days and some tomes? Wow, what a bargain!!! /sarcasm off

What are you NCSoft guys thinking/smoking/drinking?

The funniest thing is that someone mentioned that bots will end with these measures

I just can't stop laughing...yikes...there are still too many people fooled trying to play L2

....if I say try, why play what it means to play? Only that 1% plays it.
The remains are zombies who one day hope for some miracle to equip themselves and be at the level of that 1%😂

I'm having fun crystallizing all my equipment...I'm getting off at this stop....😘

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IamPatolin said:

i think the price is good.. so many people (including me) bought some ecoin for nothing special.. just for get some items with trades... now i can buy ecoin and now get 300% boost adena.. i think is good

I guess you need purchase it with ncoins because ecoins are included with the pack. Or i'm wrong.

11 minutes ago, IamPatolin said:

i think the price is good.. so many people (including me) bought some ecoin for nothing special.. just for get some items with trades... now i can buy ecoin and now get 300% boost adena.. i think is good

So you go to the grocery store to buy a 12 pack of coke zero  that costs $7 but the grocery says NOOOO you can only buy this basket of items that cost $50 that includes  your $7 12pack of coke zero, and you 're happy cause you might need the rest?

There is no limit to buying ecoin, whenever you want to buy ecoin you pay $40, get 3200 NCoin and use that to buy 400 ecoin

Being forced to buy a bunch of junk for $80 so you can get 1/4 of you paid $15 for a month ago is predatory monetization

• Like 2

20 hours ago, iBraveStar said:

It's way more efficient for me to buy another pc every 3 months  worth 900€  than buy those packs for my 6 characters.

Buffs from monthly should be x2.

Bufffs from weekly should be included in the monthly but x4.

Historical tomes should be x2 at least in the monthly.

The drop rate rune should be in the monthly pack.

I don't care for nevit cloak. I can 't use it with Aden/Elmore cloak.

Revamp the weekly accordingly.

You are forcing us to become "free to play" Enough with the nonsense. Either change your attitude or NC America will fail.

that what i did im a free player now,having fun withought the aim to lvl.they lost even my 15$

17 hours ago, saneTempuS said:

I know that we guys been through rough times in our game but what teh hell? You all crying for the new ''prestige pack'' that its expensive.. DID ANYONE SAW THAT THERE ARE GOLD COINS IN IT? Its like you get prestige rune for free the way i see it..we asked for prestige back we got prestige back and its free! wth...wake up and stop being so fussy..

16 hours ago, MeddlingMageGR said:

Well done NCSoft. Very strong packages. Expensive, but good. For 1 DD & 1 ISS it costs 200 euros per month. But at least we get our money back in 2000 Gold Coins.
The only thing that makes me sad is that you didn't include Freya's Rune and Eva's Rune. Okay it's not something that important, but at the 200 euros you are asking per month it should be there in my opinion..
The good thing is that whoever invests in these packs will soon get a lot of adena and a lot of Gold Coins.
I also believe that the bot population will decrease so we will have less lag.

The internet is indeed full of "Trolls" and it appears that this game has its fair share of those lovely people. They know that there's nothing good about these 2 new packs and yet they come here and act as if there is. Some of us who ran more than 1 toon kept prestige on each. I have my main, my iss, tank, and 1 other DD in prestige. Thats 60USD a month, and thats just what i'd spend on the prestige. So now...to do the same its 320USD a month. Now the "trolls" will say that i only should play the 1 toon and i'll save. Thats not how I played the game and not why i liked the game, and changes like this one takes the joy out of my L2 experience. If all games did whatever they wanted and not what makes the player base happy, content, joyful, how long would that game last? NCSoft is indeed on its last leg and could shut its doors at any moment. So why give those of us who have been here from the beginning this horrible bad taste in our mouths at the end?...Money. They're like the Politicians of today. Although they are supposed to be here working for us the player base, they seem to be in it for themselves. Well at lease you gave me a summoner to play around with before you closed the L2 Doors. Thank you for that.