Live Server Maintenance: October 3, 2023

Hermes

49 minutes ago, Frogs said:

I guess you need purchase it with ncoins because ecoins are included with the pack. Or i'm wrong.

ya.. before that.. im with prestige pack for $15 usd and buy 1600ncoin x4 to get ecoin (200)

47 minutes ago, Mete said:

So you go to the grocery store to buy a 12 pack of coke zero  that costs $7 but the grocery says NOOOO you can only buy this basket of items that cost $50 that includes  your $7 12pack of coke zero, and you 're happy cause you might need the rest?

There is no limit to buying ecoin, whenever you want to buy ecoin you pay $40, get 3200 NCoin and use that to buy 400 ecoin

Being forced to buy a bunch of junk for $80 so you can get 1/4 of you paid $15 for a month ago is predatory monetization

i think the problem here is for ppl who want to payonly  for rune 300% adena boost..

it is true we missing evas as well.. that is a bleep

It's pure pricing management failure.

There are people who are low lvl and want more buffs and historical tomes per $.

There are people who want the prestige pack.

They mixed it up and screwed them both types. So none is happy now, except a really small percentage of people that are indifferent.

for the ppl who used to buy ecoins, let say they will get prestige for free.

for the ppl who used to play only with prestige cos know promos are an scam for pay for coin.. is buy or leave.

so they benefits they regular spenders and punish the adena dependers.

so if you focus on toi+refinery with 2 packs you can cover your month. but ppl who used to pay 15usd, now are forced to pay 40usd. for south america is a lot of money.

30 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

for the ppl who used to play only with prestige cos know promos are an scam for pay for coin.. is buy or leave.

so if you focus on toi+refinery with 2 packs you can cover your month. but ppl who used to pay 15usd, now are forced to pay 40usd. for south america is a lot of money.

80 USD Bro!  Package 1600 Ncoin  = Runa Adena 300% For Week ! Mega ScaM by Nc

1 hour ago, Nawdur said:

You  just belong to the small indifferent proportion. You don't understand that people who get the prestige "for free" never asked for it because they can't utilize it. If they wanted it they would buy it for 15$

Before the changes monthly e-coin pack 20$ + prestige 35$

Now monthly is 40$ and I am  getting proportionally less per $ of the items i wanted.

21 minutes ago, iBraveStar said:

You  just belong to the small indifferent proportion. You don't understand that people who get the prestige "for free" never asked for it because they can't utilize it. If they wanted it they would buy it for 15$

Before the changes monthly e-coin pack 20$ + prestige 35$

Now monthly is 40$ and I am  getting proportionally less per $ of the items i wanted.

i know, im in your side, i payed only prestige never bought ecoins, but now those ppls used spend 100usd every month on ecoins, going to get the prestige for free, ofc if they keep buying 100usd of coins... while in the other hand the ppl like me that payed only 1 prestige, ended empty hands cos wont going to spend 20 40 60 or 80usd for a nerfed prestige.

Hi

All i see is nerf after nerf and 0 hope to improve my char any time soon. Not so excited to play only to barely cover the dailys consumables

I really hope the company earned more with the changes that was made to the game after Juji left and hope also that the 50-100 players who spend alot in the game will still have with who to compete in the coming  months.

Regards

Hi guys i think is better way to take  off from game. NCSOFT looking for money and dont work to make better our game,so for me is better way to take brerak.

This game going to close!!!!!

I wish the best for all and have fun in another game. 

@Hermeswhy play this crit error disconnect all the time ,unhealthy blood sucking game with no goal QUEST NOTHING NO NORMAL HEALTHY WAY TO GET ITMES ADENA WHAT IS THIS GAME JUST A SCAM ? all will start playing WoW again THAT HAVES A STORY AND A MEANING IN GAME NOT JUST MONEY AND RESELLERS ARE YOU OUT YOUR MIND NCSOFT JUST FIRE ALL STUFF WITH THIS IDEAS AND NEED NEW ONES AND GO GET PPL THAT KNOW TO MAKE A GAME IN 2023 TIME  WHERE ARE YOU LIVING DYNISORE AT DOIN have no idea just scamming PEPOLE money and say you have a game ??WHAT GAME ?with lags problem ambulance all fail red flags for a game and branding of the company this company haves them all likee WaKe UP. JUST DELETE GAME AND TELL USS WE WANT TO CLOSE THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY ITS BECOMING A SCAM GAME ITS SELF WAHT ARE YOU DOING TO THE BRAND  AND THE BRANDING IDIOT PEPOLE OWNING THIS COMPANY IT LOOKS LIKE OR SOMTHING  LOL????? . you have to change the mechanism Everday people are quitting the only thing holding lineage2 alive was destiny prestige per Months subtraction . now removed or weakly ??? the game will just dye specially naia . Just unprofessional the hole thing and do not care about the client -player just care about money that shows so bad for the brand and the branding wake up ppl warn your bosses stop mailing your sry and sry . lol are we talking with 10year old kids here just wanting money have no idea how to make t a good game anymore , make monthly subscriptions make something for the players worth there a more friendly healthy game wile playing or its just PATHETIC and a game with people that just don't quit coz they put a lot of money in it and feel scammed and have no choice cant you see all this or just don't care for good coz we know its just for money and you dont care about players or game but this is just bad so bad and sad for this brand and the branding really. 

• Like 1

• Rownen unpinned this topic
On 10/3/2023 at 12:39 AM, MeddlingMageGR said:

Well done NCSoft. Very strong packages. Expensive, but good. For 1 DD & 1 ISS it costs 200 euros per month. But at least we get our money back in 2000 Gold Coins.
The only thing that makes me sad is that you didn't include Freya's Rune and Eva's Rune. Okay it's not something that important, but at the 200 euros you are asking per month it should be there in my opinion..
The good thing is that whoever invests in these packs will soon get a lot of adena and a lot of Gold Coins.
I also believe that the bot population will decrease so we will have less lag.

thank you and the other for this posts

i was thinking about coming back to play, but after reading all of this i was reminded why i left

cheerio

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ahnold said:

thank you and the other for this posts

i was thinking about coming back to play, but after reading all of this i was reminded why i left

cheerio

Very smart!! Stay far away from any games produced by NCsoft(scam). Way to go NCscam... chase more away you morons!

@Hermes @Wissp @GM_EVA after the countless problems for YEARS and the final fiasco with the new packs, with 0 address of anything by YOU, you think a "gm buff" will do something? are you out of your minds?

Ppl are quitting left a right at this very moment. This is your plan? Randomly give gm buffs and the promise of a vit maintenance rune to keep ppl logged in? What is wrong with you ppl? ADDRESS THE REAL PROBLEMS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.

On 10/3/2023 at 1:35 AM, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, October 3 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (October 4) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• New Einhasad Gold Coin Packages will be introduced to the L2Store.

The people that dont have Prestige wait this announcement and expected to see something nice something better than before.And what you do? One big bullshit. Like you want to close once for ever this server. First aloud people to have Prestige for 22 months that cost them 15usd but not for all. Just for some. Second instead to give the chance to all at the server to have same Prestige Pack  you dont do that but put a new Prestige Pack thats i nerfed and cost six times more. So we heve some players that the next two years will play boosted with better and cheaper Prestige and some players that will take the crap Prestige that cost 6 times more for the next 1-2 years. Who the bleep have thinked this bullshit?? Three guys from my Cp quilting. We play five years together. Wake up and fix the things before is to late.

-Pls put back all items that was in Prestige pack and stop nerf everything in game.

You forgot to add in your new pack 

- Eva rune 

-Baium rune 50% (not beora 30%)

-Put back in l2 store the old Prestige pack for 1 week so every1 can buy. Removing  prestige and annonce that few hours before was not fair for every1

-Sell a 2nd pack with only Prestige like was before, many ppl cant and wont pay 100$ per month

-Dont tell ppl you working on that and will take time,  do it asap and redress your mistake

Your GM buffs wont stop ppl from leaving (2 ppl from cp sold items and quit)

Regards