Live Server Maintenance: October 3, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, October 3 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (October 4) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• New Einhasad Gold Coin Packages will be introduced to the L2Store.
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, October 3 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (October 4) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

• New Einhasad Gold Coin Packages will be introduced to the L2Store.

Can we have information about the new packs or will we only know when the servers come back tomorrow? Before I forget... See you next week @Hermes

On 9/25/2023 at 7:53 PM, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 26 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 27) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

• The Wish Hunter event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Empire’s Treasure promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Treasure Chest Mystery event will end!
  • The Freya’s Blessing promotion will end!
  • The Weekly and Monthly Einhasad Gold Coin Packs will be removed from the L2Store.
    • New packages will be added during the maintenance on 10/3.
    • Details will be shared before the release of the new packages.

🤣😅

I stopped playing because they took away the option to do adena, and I will continue not playing when I see that they raise the price of a rune that only lasts 7 days. @Hermes

is seriously? 7 miserable days? I don't know if I'm wrong and that's the rune in the 7-day package, but if it's the 30-day one, then for that reason it's better not to put anything in there, greedy GMs who only do this by ruining a game.

• Like 4

Just now, Brockly said:

so monthly prestige doubles in price and we get less buffs,  why cant we have the old prestige and  destiny packs back, Im not really sure why its sooo hard to give that to us, what am i gonna do with a Nevits cloak?

It's not even the full Prestige Pack!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brockly said:

Thats what im saying @Sharlanna less than half the buffs but double the cost, greed, thats all this is. Yall gonna do the same thing to T&L when that launches!?

and they still say that it cannot be used together with the previous prestige, implying that if there were many people who bought supplies for years of prestige, leaving the server unbalanced, they apply justice only to those who pay to them in droves.

greedy GMs @Hermes

• Like 4

every time i think you guys cant surprise me any more, you go and out do yourselves AGAIN. 

1. lets remove prestige

2. lets introduce new prestige system that costs 5$ MORE and make it a weekly payment. 

never thought id say this but juji was doing a hell of a job before you guys got here. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Brockly said:

so monthly prestige doubles in price and we get less buffs,  why cant we have the old prestige and  destiny packs back, Im not really sure why its sooo hard to give that to us, what am i gonna do with a Nevits cloak?

Doubled not my friend, it was almost 6 times more expensive. Prestige pack 15 dollars month, new pack 20 dollars per week, 20 x 4 = 80 dollars per month!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's way more efficient for me to buy another pc every 3 months  worth 900€  than buy those packs for my 6 characters.

Buffs from monthly should be x2.

Bufffs from weekly should be included in the monthly but x4.

Historical tomes should be x2 at least in the monthly.

The drop rate rune should be in the monthly pack.

I don't care for nevit cloak. I can 't use it with Aden/Elmore cloak.

Revamp the weekly accordingly.

You are forcing us to become "free to play" Enough with the nonsense. Either change your attitude or NC America will fail.

• Like 2

I know that we guys been through rough times in our game but what teh hell? You all crying for the new ''prestige pack'' that its expensive.. DID ANYONE SAW THAT THERE ARE GOLD COINS IN IT? Its like you get prestige rune for free the way i see it..we asked for prestige back we got prestige back and its free! wth...wake up and stop being so fussy..

Well done NCSoft. Very strong packages. Expensive, but good. For 1 DD & 1 ISS it costs 200 euros per month. But at least we get our money back in 2000 Gold Coins.
The only thing that makes me sad is that you didn't include Freya's Rune and Eva's Rune. Okay it's not something that important, but at the 200 euros you are asking per month it should be there in my opinion..
The good thing is that whoever invests in these packs will soon get a lot of adena and a lot of Gold Coins.
I also believe that the bot population will decrease so we will have less lag.

• Like 1

So before we had Drop rate rune, Eva's rune and Bloody rune for $15 per month.

Now we get only Drop rate rune for $80 per months?

I'll never pay it but Im pretty sure even if they lose 70-80% prestige subscribers (more or less idk) they will still get more $$ and thats all they care about. There are still ppl who accept and pay these crazy prices.

I hope this is just a mistake as you always do and the prestige package is the right one ....... !!!! O and were is the Eva rune 20 % skill cooldown why no one asks about that ?

I wont buy your crap anymore and why i get dc all time? 

@Hermes NC America again lost mind. Your monthly and weekly packs are super expensive compare to prestige and destiny pack before. And we got less now as before. Forgott please that if you put inside gold coins, ether, potions and take away runes with increased prices that we will buy it massivly. NO we not. We want back runes as before.  Take prestige pack, destiny pack and combine, sold price about 25USD, add free beoras vitality tonic, historical tome, sandglas, ether, 2x TOP homunculus hourglass etc. Be wise, you offer nonsense for nonsense price. Not mentioned that game now give as less and less back.