**We Tried** Semi-Casual gaming (Talking Island)

Rikamari

We are a semi casual Clan. When I say casual I mean we're just a bunch of people here to play Lineage 2. We're not here to make you sign a million documents and applications just to play games. We fully plan on grinding heavy and keeping up with the best. Looking for people in the older age range as we are all adults I'm not gonna close it off because every person is different so ill go by a person by person basis. Most of use are also Experience L2 players that are here for the Nostalgia and good times from a game we loved at launch. So if this sounds like what your looking for pop into discord and say hi.

Feel free to pop into discord and ask anymore questions if you have them!

https://discord.gg/jzFrh2H (updated 10/7/18) for more invites.

Cool, would be neat to meet a new bunch of folks assuming you guys are okay with a 3 hour a night player.  Assuming I don't play smite or fallout 76 when that drops.

Truth is I have a family and am in my mid thirties now so at most I would be a casual player if there is room for one.  I really cant play anything hardcore anymore.

Yeah def swing by, also we hope that there is a lot of new players checking out L2 during classic. A lot of us talk bout the initial launch and all the good times and memories. Planning to make some more in classic!

Bumperino. Just so everyone knows, we are accepting new players. Were more of a relaxed atmosphere and are here to enjoy the game. Without new blood in this game, it will not survive so don't be scared and hop into discord!

Alright , launch approaches!

We will have peeps playing at launch and on. If you looking for a chill group having fun and tearing up some mobs, come hop in discord, level and hang. Or if your not able to play, we will have a few players streaming so check em out!

Archived