Forums

Kain

1 hour ago, IamLegend said:

I rememeber when Hazzard stole the first Soul bow made on the server from his guildie then kicked him.  The guy had just dropped $2k to buy it from someone else.  Had it mere minutes..got duped into letting him try it.  Thanks G-kick. I dont remember the guys real in game name but we started referring to angry people as Changry because of this guy.  

Changshi?

Pretty sure zot quit playing long before most of the fun stuff really happened. 

If I remember correctly c2 and c3 was when the server really started to break out into fun times. Prelude and c1 was a lot of politics, DragonFire VS DA was nothing compared to IC, FA, SC, and occasionally when Stygian showed up (Nick and Steve were both really chill ).

While it didn't end well for me in Dot, Cash, Iso, Seek, Jbi, stent, bizz, gumpy, etc had the best core of members I had ever played with in L2.

Man it's crazy to think its been 10 years

10 minutes ago, Drizzen said:

Pretty sure zot quit playing long before most of the fun stuff really happened. 

If I remember correctly c2 and c3 was when the server really started to break out into fun times. Prelude and c1 was a lot of politics, DragonFire VS DA was nothing compared to IC, FA, SC, and occasionally when Stygian showed up (Nick and Steve were both really chill ).

While it didn't end well for me in Dot, Cash, Iso, Seek, Jbi, stent, bizz, gumpy, etc had the best core of members I had ever played with in L2.

Man it's crazy to think its been 10 years

He didnt quit, he got banned lol.  

Anyone remember the first Giran Siege.  I was in SC then on my gladiator.  The whole server was holding hands to help (DA I believe) take it.  With only a few minutes left the server finally cleared the throne room.  The leader (forgot his name) was casting and was going to complete with like 2 minutes to spare.  Myself and one other SC (phantom Ranger) showed up.  Him up top on the balcony and me in the throne room.  With hardly any time to spare his clan let me up right behind him.  I loaded up and unleashed my attacks on him as the Ranger popped him from the balcony.  Guy dropped like a rock.  No time to get back to cast before siege ends...Giran goes untaken.  So much butthurt.  Was great.  

6 hours ago, Zace said:

Anyone remember a SR named LadiesMan? Never forgot that dude from back in the day.

Yup, he was in my ally. It was Aftershox + Industry (Cant remember the name of the clan leader, it was a SPS that rolled with nightmare robes, pretty chill dude) + EndlessPariah (was it TheBlu or FeRst the clan leader? I cant remember...). I belive LadiesMan was in EndlessPariah

LadiesMan used to be like 63 when I was 56 on my PR and we duoed a few times near Cemetery. He was pretty chill.

A few Chronicles later I was xping a random toon in a catacomb and he poped on the radar, red. He turned his SR into a perma red. We chatted a bit and never seen him again. 

Edited by KawoskiTheBRSR

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a lot of fun on Kain. I played from beta to about C2/3. I remember grinding for years to get to lvl 72 before I stopped. Anyone remember a Bishop from Immortal Souls (I think) named Taumage? Now I started again casually on Talking Island.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, Loctar here. 

Can't say I play classic, it  crap and they are turning l2 into some p2w mobile game. I just had to type because L2 and Kain server will always hold a special place in my heart. Best gaming time I ever had. 

Speaking about Zot. I remember in the earlier days when Tidd was leader of Chaos Knights and Zot had a member infiltrate us to get enough trust to Loan Tidds full bw and dual sls set. Tidd was a hardcore farmer as we all can remember. I think that set was the first or one of the first on the server. When he got the stuf he quit and went running to Zot will all the stuf. 

Stuf like that became more of a habit later on (Soulbow lol) but back then it was some serious shit to pull off.

Peace from Loctar, First 75SH on Kain  =)