Shillien Knight

Balerion

14 minutes ago, NexusWatcher said:

SK never got Shield Bash until the 3rd class transfer. Arrest - that's a good question as they should pre - GoD

I am that "shield bash" is a 3rd class skill.

But the "Temple Knight" has "shield Bash" at level 66.

Sin_t_tulo.png

5 minutes ago, NexusWatcher said:

@Balerion Correct, but SK never had the shield bash skill on L2 until the third class transfer pre-GoD

I know, but "arrest" yes

I am not asking you to add any skill, I just ask if there is any special reason for them to be given to "temple knight", and not to "Shillien Knight"

I was struck by the difference between the two classes, when they were always opposite, but equivalent.

I do not know if I explain myself.

3 minutes ago, Balerion said:

I know, but "arrest" yes

I am not asking you to add any skill, I just ask if there is any special reason for them to be given to "temple knight", and not to "Shillien Knight"

Totally agree. I don't know why the "Arrest" skill is missing from L2wiki. I recall the "Judgement" and "Arrest" came together when we got that update.

@Juji Can you verify this? Not sure if this is one of those "balance passes" or something that was missed from L2wiki? Perhaps other players playing the other Classic servers can also verify? 

6 minutes ago, NexusWatcher said:

Totally agree. I don't know why the "Arrest" skill is missing from L2wiki. I recall the "Judgement" and "Arrest" came together when we got that update.

@Juji Can you verify this? Not sure if this is one of those "balance passes" or something that was missed from L2wiki? Perhaps other players playing the other Classic servers can also verify? 

I will wait for an answer.

I deduced the same, that is part of some kind of balance.

Archived