Need help picking a class

Marilandia

I am really a noob, probably haven't got any friends in the server and really need advice on which class to choose.

So, I think I will be playing solo at the start and if I find some friends latter, I'II play with them I guess.

I want to go with PR but I don't think I can play solo with it. I don't now much about the game.

So, does anyone got any tips on which class would be easy to play at the early game and not become completelly useles late game.

You could always make a buff class first (maybe a PP if you want to go PR), this would allow you to get a feel for the game and you will always have a buffer to fall back on in times there is no party. Then think about your PR later.

5 hours ago, Saffi said:

You could always make a buff class first (maybe a PP if you want to go PR), this would allow you to get a feel for the game and you will always have a buffer to fall back on in times there is no party. Then think about your PR later.

Thanks man. I think I made up my mind, I'II go with ES or BD.

I just can't decide now if I want to play solo in the beginning and go ES or if I want to be more party focused and go BD. Now it's just a matter of how I wanna play the game.

21 minutes ago, GianpiereS said:

Hola, creo que hablas español, te invitamos a unirte a nuestra comunidad latina. Hay una CP en las noches pero tambien jugaremos algunos por el dia y en las tardes:

Entre a nuestro discord para poderte ayudar por chat de voz.
https://discord.gg/qKWNqkn

Na verdade sou brasileiro, então falo espanhol mais ou menos. Quando tiver a oportunidade entro no discord de vocês sim pra podermos conversar.

You can solo with both 'till level 40, in a way or the other. 
If for 'ES' you mean 'Elemental Summoner', keep in mind what will come later. You will get the buff which reduces the delay for magic skills, so you will do great into Nukers party. Also, you can already be usefull in mages party since you got the summons + aqua swirl. 
If you go for BD, they are learning Heavy mastery since the 3.0 patch, and if it the game is going to be a 3.0 with some downgrades, then BD will do quite fine soloing. 
But actually, you can't "really" solo. You need a buffer by urside. no matter what. 
If you're going for ES you should get urself an SE or EE (i'd say PP...but you wont have Wild Magic + Empower and recharge) so probably SE is the best pick to solo/duo (recharge + empower, for acumen you can buy pots from grocery).
If you're going for the BD then PP will do great. You will only lack Vampiric rage buff but you can buy that with Fish Stews (10 fishes = lv 1 VR).
Both the guys can do great in solo (ES better than BD since he got nukes + summon) and also be usefull in pts (BD everywhere, ES into mage pts).

The game really isn't meant for solo'ing at all. If that's what you want to do, create two accounts, level any archer and a prophet by "dual boxing." You can solo those two toons up to 70.

If you've never played a game like the classic L2 with a hardcore grind, you should be aware it's going to take you a very long time to get to 70 solo'ing.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Also, I should explain myself better. What I mean by playing solo isn't like, always playing solo ('till lvl 70), just the first levels until I find a clan or a party to play together. So, I just wanted a class that could allow me to play solo if I can't find other people to party with. 

Archived