epic quest failed....

Elinn

I have a Ertheia lvl 85 and was completing an epic quest where a priest transformed me into a human warrior to infiltrate some labirinth. my connection got lost and now i cannot go back to it. how does it work with this quests? do you miss the chance all together or is there a way of redoing them? 

You will be detected by the guards and kicked out of that instance many times :)

If you are still transformed into a warrior and at present somewhere in Gludio Village, simply talk to the Light of Dawn teleporter on the right side of the church and click on "Move into the Light".

If you should have been transformed back into an Ertheia, talk to High Priest Raymond in the church, click on "Quest", then "I need you to transform me again".

If you should be still transformed and want to do something else for the time being, Raymond can also turn you back into an Ertheia.

There are 2 factors which can help this part of the 7-Signs Epic quest: 1. if you do it on your un-awakened Main class with a Mentor(all buffs get deleted when you enter EXCEPT Mentor Buffs) and 2. wear REAL/Tradeable DOOM Light Armor set(Recipe and all Mats are purchasable from NPC); the +3Dex helps(+3 Dex Hat is useless for this transformation tho, as are dyes)... but sometimes you still need to run into 1 guard on purpose, to adjust his pattern so you can get by his group next try.

Archived