Fix drop adena

LastDevil

4 minutes ago, LastDevil said:

There is no desire to fight with mobs without soulshots

Speak for yourself. Soul Shot farming was always a loss in Adena that you made up for by selling mats to players in their shop when you headed back to town. You want to grind faster burn that Adena. You want to save your Adena turn off those soul shots

7 minutes ago, LastDevil said:

There is no desire to fight with mobs without soulshots

Then just leave. Back in the day people used no ss for long long time. Nobody complained. You come to classic and ask admins s to be able to have enough adena for ss. This is classic, it s not going to happen. Get over it. You wanted hardcore - here it is. 

2 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

Then just leave. Back in the day people used no ss for long long time. Nobody complained. You come to classic and ask admins s to be able to have enough adena for ss. This is classic, it s not going to happen. Get over it. You wanted hardcore - here it is. 

We are already doing this. Good luck to you . We came with friends to version 1.5. Not what they did.

3 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

We are already doing this. Good luck to you . We came with friends to version 1.5. Not what they did.

And I remember people saying "Dwarfs are so fcked up because SS's are in store" :)))

Leave Adena like this. Make calculation, go find good spots, use your brain. We are at 1.5 and I am sure those are the normal adena drops for this version. This is NOT Innova like server. We will get to that content, but not now. 

Have fun grinding !

4 minutes ago, KABAL said:

And I remember people saying "Dwarfs are so fcked up because SS's are in store" :)))

Leave Adena like this. Make calculation, go find good spots, use your brain. We are at 1.5 and I am sure those are the normal adena drops for this version. This is NOT Innova like server. We will get to that content, but not now. 

Have fun grinding !

Oh, my God, can you still put a store from Korea here? What nonsense, see what people write in the chat. What everyone is asking for fixing adena, game fail, etc. I want to drop adena which should be in patch 1.5 !!!!

9 minutes ago, LastDevil said:

You get free ng sets for 7 days, weapons, exp and buff scrolls, free spirit shots. That wasn't in classic 1.5. Why you don't complain about that? If you truly want 1.5 classic experience?

You get free ng sets for 7 days, weapons, exp and buff scrolls, free spirit shots. That wasn't in classic 1.5. Why you don't complain about that? If you truly want 1.5 classic experience?

OMG , why are you so stupid?

Child, sit in 2018 for 20 hours without spiritists

14 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you come back some day.

Of course, we will return, we left the party. There will be a fix and the next patch. And we will be back. Mages without shots of the spirit can not be like.

Archived