Dagger speed shold be way more than it is now

Sahiib

Hi!

Dagger should be very fast yes?

So if blunt weapon speed is 414 how then dagger is only 499 and even if i use buffs, speed does not go up Please check dagger speed, there is something very wrong there.

I get that it is classic server, but this speed is way way to low for the dagger compared to the other weapons. Otherwise, please change my char Sahiib to bow fighter if dagger char is bugged,

On 10/5/2018 at 4:59 PM, Sahiib said:

Hi!

Dagger should be very fast yes?

So if blunt weapon speed is 414 how then dagger is only 499 and even if i use buffs, speed does not go up Please check dagger speed, there is something very wrong there.

I get that it is classic server, but this speed is way way to low for the dagger compared to the other weapons. Otherwise, please change my char Sahiib to bow fighter if dagger char is bugged,

499 compared to 414 IS a lot. That's almost a 20% base increase, which will be greatly affected by buffs.

What buffs do you use btw?

The buffs that increase attack speed currently in the game are haste/chant of fury from prophet or warcryer, berserker spirit/pa'agrio's rage from prophet or overlord (bishop also has lvl 1 zerk), and dance of fury from blade dancer. If you don't have at least one of those, your attack speed won't increase.

On 08/10/2018 at 7:15 PM, nbx said:

499 compared to 414 IS a lot. That's almost a 20% base increase, which will be greatly affected by buffs.

What buffs do you use btw?

The buffs that increase attack speed currently in the game are haste/chant of fury from prophet or warcryer, berserker spirit/pa'agrio's rage from prophet or overlord (bishop also has lvl 1 zerk), and dance of fury from blade dancer. If you don't have at least one of those, your attack speed won't increase.

Alacrity potions?

Just now, FatChocobo said:

Alacrity potions?

I mean, sure, but he said he uses buffs, not potions. I guess you could say potions are buffs too, but in that case alacrity potion is equivalent to haste/chant of fury lvl 1, so it's basically included in that list.

that's  414   vs  499 runspeed  as racial bonuses, since birth,  but the dagger speed bonuses don't kick in until higher grade.      I know, I remember being faster in my mind too,  but not as salty as the dwarf who remembers being richer.

Archived