fortress

Noriko

1 hour ago, Noriko said:

why the guards and npc of the fortres are so hard for a normal players?.

Because they became 105lv.

But don't bother with forts, they give nothing worthwhile.

Although I can take a fort by myself, I don't even bother after 3 times. There is just nothing to warrant my spent time taking it.

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Because they became 105lv.

But don't bother with forts, they give nothing worthwhile.

Although I can take a fort by myself, I don't even bother after 3 times. There is just nothing to warrant my spent time taking it.

Thats not entirely true tho, Im assuming you never signed the castle contract?

The reward now for being signed is pretty good - decent atleast, especially for lower clans.

Havent bothered taking fortress since first week & never asked CP member what rewards it was in total, but i remember it was ~50m adena or so the first day, the 2nd day he took reward he got ~140m (2x GEWR).

Id say more than enough incentive for lower clans to do it, lets imagine ~400m/week. is not terrible

13 hours ago, Znipo said:

Thats not entirely true tho, Im assuming you never signed the castle contract?

The reward now for being signed is pretty good - decent atleast, especially for lower clans.

Havent bothered taking fortress since first week & never asked CP member what rewards it was in total, but i remember it was ~50m adena or so the first day, the 2nd day he took reward he got ~140m (2x GEWR).

Id say more than enough incentive for lower clans to do it, lets imagine ~400m/week. is not terrible

And you have to give up the dungeons then .... good idea xD

Not to mention that only 9 forts can be in contract with a castle...

6 hours ago, mixa said:

And you have to give up the dungeons then .... good idea xD

Not to mention that only 9 forts can be in contract with a castle...

On Chro all the clans that own castles contracted with their ally or alt clans with the forts.  Hence why there are empty forts no point in taking any of them because you cannot contract with a castle and too much effort for n payout.

Archived