Kiss of Eva (wrong Description)

Saffi

9 hours ago, RickRoss said:

As it must be in classic. Why u reports bugs before check wiki or patchnotes?

Are you on drugs ? Kiss should say " Increases lung capacity by 400% for 20 min " In ANY version.

I havent a bloody clue what your on about.

• 3 weeks later...

So I get that they changed what Eva's Kiss does for Classic, however - the skill doesn't work or if it does, then it does not show the M. Atk +5% anywhere...Could someone please look into this skill because atm it appears broken.  The M. Atk stat in the character window doesn't change if you have the skill cast on yourself or not.  Also, when you do have the skill cast on yourself the damage you do does not increase either.  Thanks very much.   @Hime

21 hours ago, Rhylix said:

So I get that they changed what Eva's Kiss does for Classic, however - the skill doesn't work or if it does, then it does not show the M. Atk +5% anywhere...Could someone please look into this skill because atm it appears broken.  The M. Atk stat in the character window doesn't change if you have the skill cast on yourself or not.  Also, when you do have the skill cast on yourself the damage you do does not increase either.  Thanks very much.   @Hime

It says M. Atk. Skill POWER... skill power is not reflected on M. Atk.
The same goes, for the old Spirit Sharing buff from summoners
https://l2wiki.com/Spirit_Sharing

Archived