Forums

Kartia

KissMyKnife

10 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

Was damage Group K95 RB with my dual titan like 99% and was relog on end, and when i come back with main class, and kill it, was gain 200m exp only.
I don't think this rb give so low exp, on trio with full vit on 101 lvl.

The keyword here is "RELOG" xD

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Was damage Group K95 RB with my dual titan like 99% and was relog on end, and when i come back with main class, and kill it, was gain 200m exp only.
I don't think this rb give so low exp, on trio with full vit on 101 lvl.

It's working like that for a while now. I dunno if it's intended or not. But i saw that on open field RB's also.

When you "restart/disconnected" you loosing the damages made. And like on an mobs killed in open field, if two ppl hit the mob without party, you will get the XP amount associated to your damages on this mob. You made 80% of damages on this mob, you will get 80% of total xp gave by the mob, and the second one only 20%.

When you restart, you "loosing" the "damages count". Let's take an exemple, you kill 98% of Kalios HP. You restart. You kill Kalios. Your count is only 2% damages on Kalios. Then you will get only 2% of the total XP given by Kalios.

If you don't wanna loose it, soe/bsoe/pr, change class, and enter again. Like you didn't restarted, you didn't lost the damages counter, and you will get 100% of XP.

Archived