Max 3 accounts per pc?

Glock

Hello, so a quick question, There is 3 account limits per pc right? Couse i saw in forum ppl get suspended for running even 3 account? So whats the deal with that, Im curently running 3 account, 1 for buying, 1 for selling, and 1 main char, so is there posibility i get suspended too?

Its a common strategy in most online game. Get banned for trying to bot, cheat, create a ticket support saying "i didnt do anything" to try being unbanned. Im not claiming those guys deserve it, maybe the system did ban them without a reason. Doubt it thought lol

21 hours ago, Caupo said:

Can someone point me to the rules where that 3 account limit is written, since I would like to run 4 acc, but Im afraid of getting suspended!

its not a written rule anywhere, the game client itself it programmed to only allow 3 per pc.

You can HAVE more then 3 accounts, you just cant LOAD more then 3 per PC

you can easily run more than 3 clients per pc.

you can stream to another computer ( some companies are selling streaming computers for some € monthly).

by that way you are able to play your own computer and the streaming pc ( shouldnt be forbidden since some ppl used to play with stream computers because their computers arent able to run stuff with good graphics etc or some ppl wanna have stats of a high end computer by playing with small laptop). :)

Archived