Eviscerator Macro Delay

Ferine

Ok, so I'm using a macro to 3 box k99. When I polayed 2 years ago I did it on my macro keyboard, but apparently that's bad now.

The Macro is basically, 

1. Lateral Hit

2. Back Step

3. Right Side Step

4. Delay 4

Now the problem is that is pauses between back step and right side step, so I'm losing out on TONS of dps. It doesn't pause clicking manually and it never paused using my keyboard.

I've tried loads of stuff, I've tried delay 0, delay 0 twice, attack, sidestep twice, even the old adena on the hotbar trick that people use to spam chat.

Any ideas how to make it work properly?

3 hours ago, bentorero said:

/targettoken1

/useskill Left Sidestep

/useskill Lateral Hit

/useskill Back Step

/useskill Right Sidestep

/attack

That's exactly the macro that doesn't work (minus left sidestep as it's a waste on raids and stops you getting counter critical if a mob is stunned). The problem is it always pauses for 1-2 seconds between Back Step and Right Side Step, this loses a TON of dps.

On 1/5/2018 at 4:29 AM, Ferine said:

That's exactly the macro that doesn't work (minus left sidestep as it's a waste on raids and stops you getting counter critical if a mob is stunned). The problem is it always pauses for 1-2 seconds between Back Step and Right Side Step, this loses a TON of dps.

Keyboard macros / Nostromo type macros dont have the built in delays of ingame macros. I'd suggest having a laptop/2nd pc next to you and keep the evis on a keyboard macro.

On 1/5/2018 at 5:31 AM, Ferine said:

Ok, so I'm using a macro to 3 box k99. When I polayed 2 years ago I did it on my macro keyboard, but apparently that's bad now.

The Macro is basically, 

1. Lateral Hit

2. Back Step

3. Right Side Step

4. Delay 4

Now the problem is that is pauses between back step and right side step, so I'm losing out on TONS of dps. It doesn't pause clicking manually and it never paused using my keyboard.

I've tried loads of stuff, I've tried delay 0, delay 0 twice, attack, sidestep twice, even the old adena on the hotbar trick that people use to spam chat.

Any ideas how to make it work properly?

With your simple macro, it prefer you should try to use ingame macro, my evis most the time boxing and I just control my iss for debuff when do kama and most instances.

On 1/8/2018 at 5:53 AM, iVSOP said:

With your simple macro, it prefer you should try to use ingame macro, my evis most the time boxing and I just control my iss for debuff when do kama and most instances.

As I posted, the ingame macro has a lag between two skills that shouldn't have lag. Up to 2 seconds of not hitting every 4 seconds, but the skills are needed to keep up p.atk. With a keyboard macro or manual it works fine. Apparently Keyboard macros are heavily bannable now though.

40 minutes ago, Ferine said:

As I posted, the ingame macro has a lag between two skills that shouldn't have lag. Up to 2 seconds of not hitting every 4 seconds, but the skills are needed to keep up p.atk. With a keyboard macro or manual it works fine. Apparently Keyboard macros are heavily bannable now though.

this is my evis ingame macro for boxing solo kama.

1. tokken

2 leftstep (this not nessesary because bosses never get stun but for fast charge)

3.literal

4. delay 2

5.token

6.backstep

7.rightstep

Want none delay? use your hands. its simple

Archived