Zilian

Your client will close?

Zilian    3

Hello,

After waiting in the Q for login, at a nearly end I am getting this error and disconnect.

Shot00001.jpg

HELP!

Thx

• Like 2

DEATH    3

I even spend 5 euro to buy NCoins to get lvl 1 vip... so i can log w/o queue and i can't even log to spend them 9_9

Mauricio    2

Can someone explain logic behind this? Im waiting in queue like a retard and when I start typing a code in order to log in I get this message and the client wont let me enter and I have to start all over again? WUT?

Ser3nity    0

so im trying to play on the giran server and after it lets me wait for like 5 min since there's like 500+ players in qeue, it then lets me log for like 5 sec and then says the client will close.. doesnt even let me create a char

Costy    0

Hello. This issue is becoming really frustrating!!! Anyone knows what's happening or how to overcome this problem?

Thank you

LucianoTF    5
35 minutes ago, hiegara02 said:

probobly you need to be vip 4 to log in. Give them cash $$$$$$ =) 

To activate vip you must enter the game. and we could not get in

DiaperBoy    1

have to logg in at 2am to get through queue to add VIP.. only to get mystery suspension because of suspicious activity probably from spamming and failing queues. Repeat

SweetYams    3

CAN YOU PEOPLE PLEASE FIX THIS NONSENSE WERE ACCOUNTS CLOSE AFTER HAVING TO SIT IN A QUENE FOR 600 PEOPLE GEEZE UPGRADE YA STUFF ...SHOULDNT BE CLOSING NOR WAITING IN LINE ..!!!!!! AND GET RID OF THESE BOTS DO SOME ACTION FOR ONCE GET A PROGRAM TO STOP BOTTING OR MAKE ONE.... TIME FOR ACTION L2 TIME FOR ACTION

• Like 3

BobGratton    4

FIX CLIENT CLOSING IN QUEUE YOU GUYS POSTED A THREAD ON THIS SO THAT TODAY'S PATCH GONNA FIX THIS AND ADENA DROP/XP FROM MOBS! PEOPLE ACTUALLY PAYING FOR THIS GARBAGE AND YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN ANSWER FROM YOUR ACTION THIS IS WHAT WE CALL A SCAM YOU CAN'T TAKE PEOPLE MONEY THAN JUST DO NOTHING WAKE THE **** UP! SERVER GONNA DIE TODAY OR TOMORROW NO DOUBT!

• Like 1