Orc Raider Class quest > Goblin Tomb Raider Leader

Haliax

I'm gonna say this because someone in the dev team clearly never played L2.

First thing you gotta do when you start the Orc Raider class quest is KILL A FU*K TON of Goblin tomb Raider Leaders.

HERE FOR SOME SHlT REASON, they are WAY TO TOUGH, and you need to kill 7 more or less to get the rat to spawn.

Why on earth would you set a mob like that? is it because you're racist towards orc? 

Also the rat is a big pain the dlck to kill, come on. be real. 

Thank god I didn't pay for this shlt

Loool, I ran into this bug as well.  Probably not a huge issue but @Juji  @Hime should still take a look at this quest.

Currently all Orcs that are able to kill these Tomb Raider Leaders are spamming shots, potions, 2nd class transfer buff scrolls, then still needing to sit after 1 mob

37 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

if you are comparing it with the old stats yes its x5 times harder but in classic almost all the quest mobs are tougher 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Goblin_Tomb_Raider_Leader

it has almost x5 hp than what it use to give pre GoD 

https://l2.dropspoil.com/npc/20320/goblin-tomb-raider-leader.html

no, bullshit, no other quest mob is THAT HARD. 2k hp on a quest mob, bleep off. 
It took all my potions, about 250 of them, all the buff scrolls and the better part of two hours to complete THE FIRST STEP of the class change quest.

F U CK THAT LITTLE BITCHES, GIMME MAH POTIONS AND FIX THIS.

10 minutes ago, Haliax said:

no, bullshit, no other quest mob is THAT HARD. 2k hp on a quest mob, bleep off. 
It took all my potions, about 250 of them, all the buff scrolls and the better part of two hours to complete THE FIRST STEP of the class change quest.

F U CK THAT LITTLE BITCHES, GIMME MAH POTIONS AND FIX THIS.

are you playing without ss? cause those mobs shouldnt be so hard at all those damn stone giants in the west dwarf thing have similiar hp and they take like 3 hp pots

PRIVACY POLICY

Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

are you playing without ss? cause those mobs shouldnt be so hard at all those damn stone giants in the west dwarf thing have similiar hp and they take like 3 hp pots

Well i was killing them with ss, but i ran out. 2k hp on a lvl 15 mob... so dumb

3 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

i used the class change buffs the event buff and alacrities and it took me 3 hp pots for you they should be faster since you have more str than me

• Not a pissing contest, i'm just saying there shouldn't BE 2k HP MOBS ON A 20 lvl quest

Just now, Haliax said:
  • Not a pissing contest, i'm just saying there shouldn't BE 2k HP MOBS ON A 20 lvl quest

im just saying how i dealt with similiar mobs im not pissing at anyone..

as to why they choose to do this on classic is beyond me i think its a typo from the dev side of things but i cant find any info on the other updates so who knows..

Archived