Unlocked Accounts

Zynx

@Hime Just out of curiosity for those who got the email for their accounts being unlocked. Do we know how long its going to take? I was told a few hours ago they'll unlock it. Just wondering if it was the maintenance that held the account being unlocked

If you are talking about the account locked about "suspicious Activities" We have a friend who get banned two accounts, one about 8 days ago, and the other about 3 days ago, the reason was because NCSOFT cannot find if the payment with the credit card he done was real of fake.
Yesterday afer lots of days, and 2 accounts locked, they answerd him asking for billing information, now he is waiting again.

In the meantime the 30 U$S pack he bought in the first account now is trash cause he start the new account, and in the second he is losing time of the exp rune.

Hope you find a solution early but the 24 - 30 Hours delay Hime say are fake, the real timeline to answer is 3- 7 days if you are lucky. And when you get answered for sure they are going to ask for information and must wait another 3 - 7 days.

5 hours ago, Liviades said:

If you are talking about the account locked about "suspicious Activities" We have a friend who get banned two accounts, one about 8 days ago, and the other about 3 days ago, the reason was because NCSOFT cannot find if the payment with the credit card he done was real of fake.
Yesterday afer lots of days, and 2 accounts locked, they answerd him asking for billing information, now he is waiting again.

In the meantime the 30 U$S pack he bought in the first account now is trash cause he start the new account, and in the second he is losing time of the exp rune.

Hope you find a solution early but the 24 - 30 Hours delay Hime say are fake, the real timeline to answer is 3- 7 days if you are lucky. And when you get answered for sure they are going to ask for information and must wait another 3 - 7 days.

Yeah they did lock it but then they sent another email saying they would overturn the lock and move it to a "Final Warning" so i'm still waiting for them to unlock it. been over 24hrs

@Hime @Juji

This is so crazy. 1/3 of my accounts was just locked and the best case scenario seems to be getting unlocked in a week+?

WHAT THE HELL NC?!?! @Juji @Hime $240 between my 3 accounts and now this... I don't even know what to do or say right now. I'm in total shock.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? Holy crap... I have no idea what I even did that was so suspicious... as far as I'm aware, I've followed the rules to the letter. I wouldn't risk my money doing something stupid like botting.

I played L2 for years and this sort of thing NEVER happened. I can't even believe how ridiculous this is. Literally waiting around for a week because of some mix-up that's not my fault? W T F?!?!?!? And of course that's not even a certain outcome. For all I know, they may just claim that something is "suspicious" and refuse to unlock the account.

Holy crap I'm so annoyed.

Archived