Your opinion on "dual boxing"

Immorttal

6 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

So because NC are incapable of making stable servers its "people like me" why you can't enter?I wait in the queue just like you do,im not any special snowflake as you think, nor do i have countless hours to play to have to search for a pp to buff me so i can kill some AI mobs.I want to log in and play without having to search or pay for buffs.Will i progress slower?Yes i will but if i have 2 hours to play, i want to play productivly and not waste my time because im limited on one account.

The server is stable, but the reason for me to not be able to log in is the population of the server, also if I had 2 hours to play I would not bother to even start the launcher.

2 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

i was talking primarily for the unstable queues, you reached position 1 and you got forced dc,but my point is that games shouldn't limit their players in any way that follows the terms of use.People will find a way to bot even if you limit to one account per pc.This methods just make the legit players lives harder and its proven both from L2 and other games (Aion etc)

When you get kicked right after the queue it means a VIP logging instead of you and took your slot.
If they fix this it means VIP have to do the queue like you… so what the point of being a VIP if you have to wait ?

2 minutes ago, adenaplis said:

The server is stable, but the reason for me to not be able to log in is the population of the server, also if I had 2 hours to play I would not bother to even start the launcher.

the hour number is just an example,meaning that not every1 has the luxury of getting in an organised CP which has fixed hours of gameplay.Secondly not every1 plays to become hero,reach max lvl first ,get +16 weapon in 1 month etc,some people just want to have fun their own way.

7 minutes ago, Jiwan said:

i was talking primarily for the unstable queues, you reached position 1 and you got forced dc,but my point is that games shouldn't limit their players in any way that follows the terms of use.People will find a way to bot even if you limit to one account per pc.This methods just make the legit players lives harder and its proven both from L2 and other games (Aion etc)

I am not sure about this. Dont you think that it will be harder to 'bot' if you are limited to only 1 acc per pc ? Also wont this solve some of the queue problems ? Also also I think this will make support classes more useful and enjoyable to main. 

9 minutes ago, adenaplis said:

So you want to say that if you dont have about 10 - 16 hours a day to spend grinding it's not worth playing ? So basically everyone whos working shouldn't even start the game... 

I think you are wrong...

1 minute ago, Immorttal said:

I am not sure about this. Dont you think that it will be harder to 'bot' if you are limited to only 1 acc per pc ? Also wont this solve some of the queue problems ? Also also I think this will make support classes more useful and enjoyable to main. 

rmt services will find a way to bypass this if they got customers, this will stop everyday people that wonna bot.I don't say that it will not limit them at all,but i think this limitation will influence normal players way more.Supports are always usefull and live supporters are always wanted regardless of how many boxes are allowed,most of them provide more than mere buffs for the party.If someone enjoys to play a pp, a bd, an ol they can happily do so,there are many people that are searching for them,on TI at least,even now with 3 boxes.Moreover if you check the clan recruitement section you will see that every clan recruits supports more than DDs.

bots dont even use real client for botting, there are 3rd party softwares, which bypass the account limitation verification, so bots can do all 9 party members easily. You can actually spot them while they grind easily, this way - First character (aka main "the real one") attacks mob, the rest attack the same mob, at the same time (with like 1-2sec delay), and do it repeatedly. No live party will always have the same pattern while grinding, someone will accidentally attack before tank, some will delay their attack because they type in chat, and the rest will use skills randomly, bots will do everything the same, from monster to monster.

3 minutes ago, Caupo said:

bots dont even use real client for botting, there are 3rd party softwares, which bypass the account limitation verification, so bots can do all 9 party members easily. You can actually spot them while they grind easily, this way - First character (aka main "the real one") attacks mob, the rest attack the same mob, at the same time (with like 1-2sec delay), and do it repeatedly. No live party will always have the same pattern while grinding, someone will accidentally attack before tank, some will delay their attack because they type in chat, and the rest will use skills randomly, bots will do everything the same, from monster to monster.

It was before, loooong time ago but now all of them use the real client, it's too easy to ban/detect a bot who use something else.

4 minutes ago, Caupo said:

You are so naive little boy. 

29 minutes ago, Immorttal said:

So you want to say that if you dont have about 10 - 16 hours a day to spend grinding it's not worth playing ? So basically everyone whos working shouldn't even start the game... 

I think you are wrong...

I meant that I can't even log in for 2 hours, let alone to play.

Archived