THE REAL TRUE ABOUT QUEUEUE - JUJI READ PLEASE

JUJI THERE IS NO PROBLEMA WITH THE QUEUE.........

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR GAME CLIENT SIDE NOT SERVER SIDE....... ONLY GAME CLIENT..... GAME CLIENT HAS SETTING TO CLOSE IF IDDLE TIME EQUALS 10 MINUTE...

SO ONCE THE THE QUEUE TAKES MORE THAN 10 MINUTE.. YOUR CLIENT ALONE CLOSES...

THIS IS IT.....

NO CONSPIRATION.... NO DONATOR.... NO ANYTHING.... JUST BAD CLIENT SETTING.... IS NOT SERVER SIDE....

YOU CAN TRY ALSO LOGGING TO CHRONO SERVER... IDDLE IN CHAR SELECTION AND YOU WILL GET SAME CLIENT CLOSED AT 10 MINUTE....

IT ALSO HAPPEN IF U DONT SELECT ANY SERVER.....

PLEASE REMOVE IDDLE DISCCONECT AND IS DONE!!!

@juji my friend make me HAPPY!

1 minute ago, DEMONSIXSIXSIX said:

MAN MY GARBAGE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SPAM OK? YOU SPAM SAME GARBAGE EVERY THREAD... NOBODY CARE THAT U WORK AT SOME TECH COMPANY STOP TRYING TO MAKE YOU IMPORTANT, JUST LIKE YOU WERE IN NAIA... BUFFER WITH NO ITEMS

hahahahaha

the only problem with this is:

We don't actually know how many people will be in the queue if noone gets disconected from it after 10 minutes. Therefore, for all we know a queue of 1000+ people could(!) emerge and waiting time could(!) be hours, since moving up in queue would only happen if someone logs off OR decides to leave the queue early. 

While that would definately solve the disconnect issue at character select, it would hardly solve the entire problem itself.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived