1400 QUE?!

Zynx

4 minutes ago, Zynx said:

What. The bleep.

over 1400+ for the que tonight?  how or what?! the hell is happening

the server are fixed, they dont kick you anymore in the character selection, but the queue its super slow

The queue is slower due the fact that people aren't getting kicked out of it(fixed 'Your client will be closed' issue).

The problem is: with these huge queues, more and more people will start leaving their characters logged in so they don't have to face queues when comming back to play, that means less server space for active players, therefore we'll have slower and gigantic queues, the snowballing process have started.. NC needs to do something fast or this will become a turn off for many players..

It's been about 3 hours I'm on a queue.. Got into a 1300 queue and as I'm writing this, my position is 408...

I think the only way to be able to play in Talking Island will be buying atleast Lv1 VIP(In case you don't know, VIP accounts bypass queues), or waiting for one of these huge queues and never logging off..

I been sitting for three hours.. from 12 noon my time (in GMT) I am currently at 1783 from over 2000. When I started playing it was not this loaded. The past couple of days I have just logged off and not played. I have tried to log in when there is supposed to be "limited" activity time as well.. there is definitely a problem somewhere

Archived