Almost 2 weeks of incompetence...

Groncho

It is sad for new players who want to try L2 Classic for the first time and find this poor performance from the greedy NC staff. Take a momment to think how many players quit the game because of your inefficiency. Or how many players go back to private servers that offer a better experience. They probably will NEVER want to know anything about L2 official again. Almost 2 weeks and every day is a new one... today we have immeasurable queue, and tomorrow?... Loged 2 hours ago and still waiting a 1200 queue. Shame on you NC, you are ruinning something that many hope for years.

30 minutes ago, HEPAragorn said:

I never had so much problems on private servers as I had on those "retail Lineage". When I had never played the official I thought "it should be very better on official" and after I had played I say "the privates were so good".

Haha, was thinking along the same lines recently

10 minutes ago, Xandori said:

I think this thread has enough posts of rudimentary intelligence to say its a troll thread. Nothing worthwhile to read, written by people who've probably mostly played on pirated servers.

Yes, I played mostly on private servers 'cause I tryed LIVE and it sucks for me, sorry for being an individual person and not share other people feelings and pleasures. I'm just expressing in the forums my disagreement with the direction L2 Classic is taken. I think we all have the right to let them know our disappointment. So f*** you...

Archived