Hieropahnt the worst ISS to the 101? 999 bonus M. Atk, for any skill?

Arcanjo

I am Doomcryer, my wife Hierophant, and I have a friend (He is from another server) who plays from Iss Sword Muse, we made comparatives between the three, buffs, passive skills everything, until the 100 our current level and we saw that:

Doomcryer has a flat bonus of P / M. Def / Atk too high, bigger than the others, has Cry etc. Muse has a great debuff, defense ultimates, silence, etc.

The hierophant, taking -7% cd, of the class, does not have anything special (apparently), even against other ISS seems to be weaker or half resourceless. No 101 Just get a skill that everyone likes POM, but only this skill would make so much difference to the point of differentiating it?

Now answer me, WHY DOES THE HIEROPHANT HAVE A SHIT OF M.ATK GIANT?!?!? Seriously, what does not lack of M. Atk's bonus for the herophant, if he has NO magic that benefits from it?

1 hour ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Self Buff adds Magic Damage to normal hits

https://l2wiki.com/Hands_of_Einhasad_-_Iss_Hierophant

@Lvl 99: For 5 minutes, P. Atk./M. Atk. +9% and default attack range +150. Inflicts divine magic damage dealt by normal attacks with 50 Power added to M. Atk.

Normal Hits can use both SS and BSS if you have the Dwarfs to make it cheap.

So every normal hit of Hierophant, also of magical damage?

Physical Damage (Calculated Normally) + Magic Damage (Power Magic 50)
Note: And does it use BSS and SSR at the same time, during an attack causing much more damage?

This magical damage, normally consider all the M. Atk of the Hierophant and considering upon this "Magic" of 50 power?

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1828&start=200

I'm still playing around with it, But I don't think it's worth the BSSR(with on-screen Damage it shows P.Dam + M.Damage) I had some Event BSSR and Dual Swords, maybe with Retributer it could be better... I went through about 4k BSSR before I turned it off(Higher M.Atk and single blows??) it isn't alot of M.Damage, but any extra DPS is welcome(the Buff boosts both P.Atk and M.Atk  more with each level).

7 minutes ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=1828&start=200

I'm still playing around with it, But I don't think it's worth the BSSR(with on-screen Damage it shows P.Dam + M.Damage) I had some Event BSSR and Dual Swords, maybe with Retributer it could be better... I went through about 4k BSSR before I turned it off(Higher M.Atk and single blows??) it isn't alot of M.Damage, but any extra DPS is welcome(the Buff boosts both P.Atk and M.Atk  more with each level).

Hands of Einhasad - Iss Hierophant (Bug?!?!)

My wife, play from ISS Hierophant, this level 100, we decided to test what a guy from the forum said about this skill. In fact it is a magical damage (calculated by M. Atk), apparently added along with normal damage.

This magical damage from time to time activates the BSSR, but should not always activate, with each normal hit of it with dual sword? Sometimes she spends a few minutes beating me and does not spend any BSSR, but in some peculiar situation, she spends BSSR and the damage seems (I repeat "It seems") that rises.

Could you really explain how this skill works? Because in theory it was supposed to be good damage!

" For 5 minutes, P. Atk./M. Atk. +5% and default attack range +150. Inflicts divine magic damage dealt by normal attacks with 50 Power added to M. Atk. "

51 minutes ago, Arcanjo said:

I do not think so. It is bugged or does not work with Dual sword.

Sure you dont think so, even if the guy already gave you a good reason for why your test probably didnt worked. If you'r so narrow minded about the matter of your questions, why do you bother to make these questions anyway?

And for your original question in this thread, who cares about matck of hierophant, specially when you lack of proper items/gear to make any relevant test, but one thing is certain: after 101+, any serious party will take an Hiero over a DC any day just because of that "not so so" buff called PoM, as you say. That's why 101+ hierophants are relevant.

9 minutes ago, Astarothy said:

Sure you dont think so, even if the guy already gave you a good reason for why your test probably didnt worked. If you'r so narrow minded about the matter of your questions, why do you bother to make these questions anyway?

And for your original question in this thread, who cares about matck of hierophant, specially when you lack of proper items/gear to make any relevant test, but one thing is certain: after 101+, any serious party will take an Hiero over a DC any day just because of that "not so so" buff called PoM, as you say. That's why 101+ hierophants are relevant.

We were not with Lag, and the number of BSSR did not change, even with lag consumption would occur, but there were situations that he activated consumption (this in the normal hit).

Expect 16 levels for Hierophant to have relevance? There is no such thing! POM is excellent, I did not say POM is not strong, it is very strong, but it is only a good skill that gets caught in lv 101 while other ISS has 999 versatile skills.

I do not need to be 105 Top Gear to test the simple damage of a BSSR (Do not be ridiculous)

17 hours ago, Arcanjo said:

Hands of Einhasad - Iss Hierophant (Bug?!?!)

My wife, play from ISS Hierophant, this level 100, we decided to test what a guy from the forum said about this skill. In fact it is a magical damage (calculated by M. Atk), apparently added along with normal damage.

This magical damage from time to time activates the BSSR, but should not always activate, with each normal hit of it with dual sword? Sometimes she spends a few minutes beating me and does not spend any BSSR, but in some peculiar situation, she spends BSSR and the damage seems (I repeat "It seems") that rises.

Could you really explain how this skill works? Because in theory it was supposed to be good damage!

" For 5 minutes, P. Atk./M. Atk. +5% and default attack range +150. Inflicts divine magic damage dealt by normal attacks with 50 Power added to M. Atk. "

I think a better part of this buff is the range(and Atk boost increase per level, the Magic power doesn't increase)... you don't need to be face-to-face with the mobs, so you don't need to take as much damage(you can avoid AoE attacks easier) I might even try some Magic Robes/M.Atk Hat and retributer, but the point is just looking at stats doesn't give an absolute answer each ISS has their strong points and shortfalls.

3 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

I think a better part of this buff is the range(and Atk boost increase per level, the Magic power doesn't increase)... you don't need to be face-to-face with the mobs, so you don't need to take as much damage(you can avoid AoE attacks easier) I might even try some Magic Robes/M.Atk Hat and retributer, but the point is just looking at stats doesn't give an absolute answer each ISS has their strong points and shortfalls.

The issue with BSSR and a good magic damage weapon, the Hierophant can even double his damage from 29k to 49k damage, this in the test that is able to match up with Dual Sword and Retributer.

And the BSSr consumption can not be random as it stands, but rather constant.

On 18/1/2018 at 6:07 PM, Arcanjo said:

The issue with BSSR and a good magic damage weapon, the Hierophant can even double his damage from 29k to 49k damage, this in the test that is able to match up with Dual Sword and Retributer.

And the BSSr consumption can not be random as it stands, but rather constant.

Dude ..... double damage?

Dual Sword hit 2x 29k damage... retriubter only 1 hit 49k damage........ and the mag damage that add the skill is like 1.7k for retriu and 1.5 for dual? like 2,5% more damage? lol

On 18/01/2018 at 1:02 PM, Arcanjo said:

We were not with Lag, and the number of BSSR did not change, even with lag consumption would occur, but there were situations that he activated consumption (this in the normal hit).

Expect 16 levels for Hierophant to have relevance? There is no such thing! POM is excellent, I did not say POM is not strong, it is very strong, but it is only a good skill that gets caught in lv 101 while other ISS has 999 versatile skills.

I do not need to be 105 Top Gear to test the simple damage of a BSSR (Do not be ridiculous)

Yes, you need, because if you have scrub-like type of stats, then surely you wouldnt "feel" like having a boost, specially a tiny one like this magic dmg tied to normal hits thing. On the other hand, a top geared and top level toon would feel it, no problem, because for him, every tiny plus counts in.

And you dont need to be 101 to see the relevance of an Hiero iss, since it is (or was) one of the most versatile and supportive isses out of them: less reuse on skills, higher mana pool, fast casting speed thus fast healing, higher mana  regeneration/less mana consumption due to class-specific passive skill, best crowd controller ouf of all isses (mass transform > mass petrify/mass silence at any day) and yes, POM (just look at any solo'er video and check if they r using bison or pom). And to pour some salt on ur injury, since you r so hooked on DC iss, now a swordsinger iss is even more versatile than an Hiero or any other iss, due to its 150% stats boost for party and its mana recharge (faster than healer's one).

Archived