Europe Server

Buck

Well i do know that there is Giran server which is +1 GMT but i am wondering will there be a Europian based server? If you are playing from east europe lag is extremely high, delay in movement and many deaths due to it are something common for me, so i am just wondering will there be a server which will be actually based in Europe?

NCWest won't be releasing a server based in Europe.  All of their servers have been in Texas for a long time, and even if they wanted to, likely aren't contractually allowed to since Innova owns distribution rights for Europe.

When EU classic server launched, NA players were declined bu banning ip. I had to use vpn to even start the game. It is said the market is divided by physical locations.

So now I think maybe we should expel EU users too? Ban Asian IPs for sure! And ban any IPs with more than 200 connections please. I am pretty sure they are VPN servers.

36 minutes ago, Aly said:

When EU classic server launched, NA players were declined bu banning ip. I had to use vpn to even start the game. It is said the market is divided by physical locations.

So now I think maybe we should expel EU users too? Ban Asian IPs for sure! And ban any IPs with more than 200 connections please. I am pretty sure they are VPN servers.

you for real? because RU banned NA , you want to ban EU? lol xD

2 hours ago, marcysiek said:

you for real? because RU banned NA , you want to ban EU? lol xD

It is about the game market share. For areas with local Lineage2 distributor, the distributor from other areas should not touch their customers, theoretically.

That's why RU banned NA IPs, vise versa

Archived