What if ... ?

Mistrix

What if they could open one more server and make it 1 client per PC. ? You will ask me WHY the hell u need that !
Well, it is social game right ? That way we will communicate with people and get groups and have fun ? Also, there wont be bots, wont be tyrant + pp + bd + wc + ee + se + dwarfs bots... 

What do u think guys? Or at least  limit other servers to box x 2?  Since now, everyone has their MAIN ( tyrant, destro, any mage, archer, dagger ) + buffer ( wc, pp, se ) + support (  bd and ee ) and leveling solo :)

• Amraith changed the title to What if ... ?
3 hours ago, Mistrix said:

What if they could open one more server and make it 1 client per PC. ? You will ask me WHY the hell u need that !
Well, it is social game right ? That way we will communicate with people and get groups and have fun ? Also, there wont be bots, wont be tyrant + pp + bd + wc + ee + se + dwarfs bots... 

What do u think guys? Or at least  limit other servers to box x 2?  Since now, everyone has their MAIN ( tyrant, destro, any mage, archer, dagger ) + buffer ( wc, pp, se ) + support (  bd and ee ) and leveling solo :)

You really think they will refund all the money to all the people who invested $ into their boxes???
But I like this impossible idea ;)

3 hours ago, Mistrix said:

the days lineage 2 had a lot of people playing is over you NEED to have at least ONE box as a buffer

Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

yes and if you count the adena sellers the afk fishermen those that are afk dancing and the boxes all thats left is what? 2k people at most?

Plus people in que.  probably around 2k-3k active concurrent players on at any time.  That is a lot for a game map this small.  Have you gone to any grind spot in the 20-35 range and said, wow we need more players here?

6 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

Plus people in que.  probably around 2k-3k active concurrent players on at any time.  That is a lot for a game map this small.  Have you gone to any grind spot in the 20-35 range and said, wow we need more players here?

as i said if you remove them all what will happen? no one plays buffer as a main and those that do are actually being hunted down by each clan to get them 

and those that dont like being part of clans and want to do their own thing like me wont be able to do it because we wont be able to xp without a buffer..

Archived