Forums

VAlakas dagger stage 1, 3shots lPeppinio easy noob

xSpaWn

12 minutes ago, Fooz said:

try harder healing with your hands not your face lil spawn, cute pr too :P

My god how can you be so good within 2hours of siege you presenting 2 scenes of you not more than a minute! W0w bro I'm so excited TELL HOW CAN YOU BE SO PROOOOOOOOOOO??? You want me to add the siege from my side, cause I have you in 4-5 perhaps 6 scenes?

Just now, xSpaWn said:

My god how can you be so good within 2hours of siege you presenting 2 scenes of you not more than a minute! W0w bro I'm so excited TELL HOW CAN YOU BE SO PROOOOOOOOOOO??? You want me to add the siege from my side, cause I have you in 4-5 perhaps 6 scenes?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ stage 2 dragon shaper QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Just now, Fooz said:

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ stage 2 dragon shaper QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Lol I was expecting an answer but suit yourself....

9 minutes ago, KKKm said:

@fooz man you realize that with your gear you are suppose to kill more that 1 person right ? question is how many can you kill before you die ?Killing 1 doesn't make any sense .Look at this man 

it is like the fast picture you are showing and you proud of in a video . I dont see zureil or rown posting it everywhere . you are perma carpet every single pvp and you can clearly see this to every video  .

there are so many out there . But they are getting less since you havent done any pvp recently since you avoid everything . look the post about valakas you even detagg in order to have a chance on a dragon . Trying to find excuses and posting in forums how good you are will just reverse against you . Yaou cant come here and post nova win when you know you are loosing . Ppl from your clan are quiting  and detagging daily .Its just a matter of time till ms get another dragon weapon since they win every single dragon . even if they change dragons into a pvp zone still ms will have an advantage or even if they change it into a cc like it was before ms still will get dragons since they have truffle .Problem with nova starts no 1 with leadership no 2 with members . Before the merge there was posts about scammers inside nova . And thats the main reason ppl joined ms . Nova tryed to make up some stories but didn't work . First it was truffle you accused him with rmt etc etc . No 2 was diego No3 is now rown . come on get over it and transfer  already to your friends max . we all know nova is the biggest rmt clan of all times and only reason you get help from max is because the Business is going well . I have seen truffle killing raids 1-2 times . and im sure he does it more frequent so wtf you are talking about rmt in ms im sure thay got some but when they farm everything it must be easy to gear up . 

conclusion ms got gainak , dragons , raids , castle 

nova got aden

Who you think will have more gear after 6 months from now ? And who will survive ? 

STOP posting troll videos about how good you are because they look like CNN Tv. 

Go check artu l2 and diego pvp videos and then come here with more info ! 1 hour 2 hours videos hole siege pvp situatiuons 

And last 2-3 sieges you are getting help from max and every single ally clan of yours and still cant beat ms .

When dh took help from ms they took aden even with this mana regen and even with the use of shirts , feathers , etc etc .

Archived