Drop adena after 40 lvl xD

Sevard

29 minutes ago, iulipwnz said:

near hunters are allright

I exp near Hunters Village but i cant collect adena for shots :/ Exacly adena what droped here its near this same what adena drop from mobs 20-40 lvl...So i dont know for what i should exp if i dont get more adena from stronger mobs...

7 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's alright, you should be Adena savvy at 40+.

So i should play without shots on 40+ lvl yeee? Ok so what can i do when ppl writes on chat: "We want DD with shot's ON" ? I should play 1-2 days for shots in order to play in this party? xD REALY?  Ofcourse i talk about D-grade shot's! Noooo nooo C-Grade noooo nooooo xD

1 minute ago, Sevard said:

So i should play without shots on 40+ lvl yeee? Ok so what can i do when ppl writes on chat: "We want DD with shot's ON" ? I should play 1-2 days for this party? xD REALY?

It's up to you to figure it out. Also, of you cannot meet given party requirements, you should search for another one.

ok its up to me and all others who gather in lineage 2 to kill monsters so what we r all doing ?? Afk fishing botting all day long thats what most of ppl figure out ohh i forget... rest of ppl stay in queue insted farm killing monster we r in queue or afk pishing and botting ok :)

On 10/28/2018 at 4:54 PM, Sevard said:

I exp near Hunters Village but i cant collect adena for shots :/ Exacly adena what droped here its near this same what adena drop from mobs 20-40 lvl...So i dont know for what i should exp if i dont get more adena from stronger mobs...

I'm farming at 50+ mobs and I lose like 50-70k at every 10k ssc.So be happy that u get your shots back hah

I'm thinking of quitting. Not because of how hard it is, I don't are about that but the adena rates don't match up. How are 40+ mobs dropping the same adena as 20+ mobs? It should be incrementally getting better not the same or worse. Porting costs a lot and that is a huge hinderance as well. Especially when you have to buy 5k ss to farm solo and still not make enough adena back to cover the costs. It's an all around mess and if it doesn't get fixed within the next 1 to 2 weeks I'm going to be forced to leave. This is coming from someone who is VIP 4 . 

1. mobs in 45 lvl drops 120 adena..in classic wiki write that drop 300-60 if u go and farm low lvl mobs drop more adenas
  2. http://prntscr.com/lbzboz                     http://prntscr.com/lbzc76   
  3. too many hours to log in with this que ,the afk halloween event make people wait for hours to log in (or have to pay to avoid the 1k que)
  4. you made an event with top d weapons when other people try so hard to get one not that smart
  5. too many bots and doin nothing about it (1 report per 30 min i think isnt enough or at least check the reports and ban them
  6. fix the adena rates ...! its an official server and everything is going wrong

On 28/10/2018 at 4:02 PM, Sevard said:

So i should play without shots on 40+ lvl yeee? Ok so what can i do when ppl writes on chat: "We want DD with shot's ON" ? I should play 1-2 days for shots in order to play in this party? xD REALY?  Ofcourse i talk about D-grade shot's! Noooo nooo C-Grade noooo nooooo xD

Welcome to the world of L2 Classic. Hardcore game. go kill lower mobs if is drop same. Use D grade. Learn to survive :D

1 hour ago, Zevon said:

I'm thinking of quitting. Not because of how hard it is, I don't are about that but the adena rates don't match up. How are 40+ mobs dropping the same adena as 20+ mobs? It should be incrementally getting better not the same or worse. Porting costs a lot and that is a huge hinderance as well. Especially when you have to buy 5k ss to farm solo and still not make enough adena back to cover the costs. It's an all around mess and if it doesn't get fixed within the next 1 to 2 weeks I'm going to be forced to leave. This is coming from someone who is VIP 4 . 

Leave, learn to play cryer. Free spot for others. Who care about your vip. 

Archived