Weapon for PS

nef2164

I'm a level 32 Dark Wizard planning on going Phantom Summoner. I've saved up about 1.5m, but I am still using my novice weapon and figure I should change this. What sort of weapon should I look to buy, considering I will likely be using it well into C-grade? 

If you have the means, nuke till 52 (or even 58).  To do this you will need a recharger.  If you don't have a recharger then still nuke till 44.  At 44 you get Spirit Sharing and Servitor Haste (attack speed for pet).  At this point you can start attacking mobs with your pet while you assist.  If you you go this route I would suggest a dagger if you hunt green mobs; sword (single or duals) if you hunt white+. 

• 1 month later...

CMG is like the D grade, if your not a mage there is no reason to not use it it's baller.

I'd keep the CMG tbh til B grade, the bleed damage ticks for 146 off the top of my head which is going to help you more than slight p.atk increase for C grade, your summon will be doing the bulk of the work it's just nice to have a little extra dps from you. Come B grade hmmm, I don't know what the best option would be then.

146 per tick sounds nice. I was googling a lot about weapons for PS. So far I've seen 1h blunt + shield, dagger + shield, duals, staff (but with recharger which I dont have). I guess in the worst case scenario I can make it into crystals and buy C grade lol.

Archived