Suggestion of Dwarves

Avenza

So,

Playing a dwarf on rates like this is kinda yikes and this is why:

1st. You need to kill many monsters to get what you want from spoilig

2nd: As a crafter you will never find a party for exp

3rd: As a spoiler when you find a party for exp you will surely be matched with random spoil or by turn, because if the party is going finders then they could easily find other class better than you for the job.

So I really thought about something that might not ever be made but, if you give a passive bonus on adena or drops in a party that there is a dwarf they may actually look for dwarves for party and spoilers will be able to keep their spoils.

I dont know thought it might be a good idea.

Dont worry they will soon add drop rate runes to ''solve the issue'' because its sooo hard to change rates i mean who has the energy nowdays.. Btw just spent 4 hours spoiled around 300-350 breka orc warriors and i still DIDNT get the recipe i need (winged spear) also i got x20 leather while i should have around 100. Servers wont last a year

13 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Dont worry they will soon add drop rate runes to ''solve the issue'' because its sooo hard to change rates i mean who has the energy nowdays.. Btw just spent 4 hours spoiled around 300-350 breka orc warriors and i still DIDNT get the recipe i need (winged spear) also i got x20 leather while i should have around 100. Servers wont last a year

A year? Unless they will change adena/spoil when the majority will hit 30/40 , then I don't give this server 3 months, until it becomes full p2w.

They are keeping this rates because there are many whales who pays 5-10$ A DAY!!! for shots with real $. This is beyond stupidity.

I have moved to EU Classic, and let me tell you that it feels SO relaxing playing there. Everything works as it should. Yes, not so many players, but that won't stop me having fun, while here, servers are full but 98% of the time I felt frustrated, since my main is a spoiler.

Archived