Gain Exp

Medule

Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Where is the best spot for gain exp for a Dark Elf Archer lvl 23, with an Elven Bow?

The idea is to train looking for the best cost / benefit ratio. That is, spending the least amount of SS and acquiring the greatest amount of experience.

From already thank you very much!

With elven still AC till 28 till most of the mobs are green - purple. But far far away best dmg ratio 2-3 hits for 700+ exp. /i count 2-3 hits max for mob/

about 25 find any small party sill in Abandoned. I'll 28 it ll going fast. i know it sounds boring but after 28 is really hard to find 2-3 mobs per kill

Then u have 2 options: Partisan hiway but u need anybody with dmg because u need like 3,3 hits per mob and need somebody what kill that small of mob /really anybody/ - this what i mentioned. I tested Around Dion but wrong distributions of mob purple to white and still 3 hits. so it was better to go to partisan and find that 0,3 dmg dealer who attack or finish mob and its piece of cake.

The second option is to find the second archer and go Orc barracks x2 mobs both of u 2-3 shots dependof critical. /you can take any buffer with you/.

I lvled at ol mahum checkpoint on that hill. Archers drop comp bow shafts and ench wep ds. Not very many mobs drop ench wep ds. Officers also drop ench armor ds too. Plus the eyeballs are weak against bows. I found it a great place to level and stayed there till the eyes became light blue. 

Windy Hill definitely!

Good exp / Good D weapon drops. You can lvl up there till 35 max I think. And all spirits have weakness to bow attacks, so its perfect place! Only have to care about Babbling spirits that cast wind spells at you when you are far away from them. And need to have another char nearby for heal and to awake you if they sleep you. 

11 minutes ago, BaneDarkshadow said:

Windy Hill definitely!

Good exp / Good D weapon drops. You can lvl up there till 35 max I think. And all spirits have weakness to bow attacks, so its perfect place! Only have to care about Babbling spirits that cast wind spells at you when you are far away from them. And need to have another char nearby for heal and to awake you if they sleep you. 

wich place ?

Monster Eye Searcher in Dion Hills

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Monster_Eye_Searcher

1.8k base exp, incredible good adena, weak to bow attack... BUT its not 2-3 hits and you may need heal or good jewelry to kill there aaaaand deal with the bots, they are constant there, you have to pk them and report them but I didnt see they get banned still. But other archers farm there and its good really good, with my Wizz I got my Goat Staff there farming from lvl 23 to 28 plus my cleric and s.oracle from 21/2 to 27. So, good place.

Best Regards.

Archived