What's wrong with spoil? Problems again and again...

Hello, guys.

I know that for NA hasn't L2Wiki, but the problem is not only in drop rate. Problem is in spoil DROP.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ol_Mahum_Raider - 1-3 Iron Ore and 1-5 Animal bone. I killed more than 1k mobs. I have never received more than 1 Iron Ore amd more than 3 Animal bone. Any shields and any helmets. Always. ALWAYS Partisans was the best place for farming irone ore. Now we riceiving 1 Iron Ore for x2 mob, nice. 

The same. 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Lafi_Lizardman_Scout - 1-3 Iron Ore with supposedly a good chance. You will get only 1 Iron ore ( only if you're lucky ) 

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Ol_Mahum_General 1-3 Iron Ore and 1-3 Varnish. I killed more than 100 mobs. Always received only 1 Iron and 1 Varnish. 

I play with VIP, people who have probably dont farm at all.

Do something. Fix the spoil. There're only 3 mobs which I've farming. I'm sure further lvl UP I will find more and more problems and inconsistencies.

What's wrong with you? If you talking that L2 wiki doesnt work soo make your database. 

Are we playing on the official server? Look like free java.

You see, you are making the mistake of comparing this server to others.  While I agree, the wiki is the best we have, you can't expect to get the same rates that it has.  It's just plain different.

Spoils here are abysmally low.  They may or may not raise them at some point.  If you want those higher rates, you will have to go there and play.

Keep in mind, I think it's way too low here too, but it is what it is.  You have the freedom to make the choice whether it's worth it to you or not to play here.  With the low rates.

I choose to play here. 

All L2 servers are the same. 

Difference is in drop RATE only. And here we have no drop as such.

We just really need a L2Base, because now we playing as a blinds. For example i want to drop Bronze Shield, i know that for 10 years that crap-item drops in partisans i will kill a lot of mobs and i will not get it.  Somehow the item which always drops in that location for years at this server doesnt drop. Why? Nobody know.

MAKE A L2Base please!

1 hour ago, EverydayROVER said:

All L2 servers are the same. 

Difference is in drop RATE only. And here we have no drop as such.

We just really need a L2Base, because now we playing as a blinds. For example i want to drop Bronze Shield, i know that for 10 years that crap-item drops in partisans i will kill a lot of mobs and i will not get it.  Somehow the item which always drops in that location for years at this server doesnt drop. Why? Nobody know.

MAKE A L2Base please!

The drop rate is extremely low, deal with it. L2wiki is for the EU servers, their rates are not NA West rates.

2 hours ago, SumTingWong said:

You see, you are making the mistake of comparing this server to others.  While I agree, the wiki is the best we have, you can't expect to get the same rates that it has.  It's just plain different.

Spoils here are abysmally low.  They may or may not raise them at some point.  If you want those higher rates, you will have to go there and play.

Keep in mind, I think it's way too low here too, but it is what it is.  You have the freedom to make the choice whether it's worth it to you or not to play here.  With the low rates.

I choose to play here. 

I think the problem is not really about comparing with other classic servers, which are indeed different. There is no question, it is visible lower than in EU or Korea itself. This is probably done because of f2p model, and because a higher drop in f2p might accelerate the death of the server (too much op gear in short time). Look at how many are farming (doesn't matter if bots or real players) even compared with Korea.

The problem is that the drop or spoil doesn't scale. I understand getting one iron ore at level 10 but getting one single iron ore at level 40 just doesn't work. If we remember from the past a lot of mats spoil in a bunch at higher level, they don't come as a single one. Before modifying the low chance I think they should take a look at the quantity.

I understand having lower rates, many players would understand because of the longevity of the servers. But the problem is a spoiler is almost useless. A decent DD can farm more mats by just simple drops compared with a dwarf. And that is not okay.

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

I think the problem is not really about comparing with other classic servers, which are indeed different. There is no question, it is visible lower than in EU or Korea itself. This is probably done because of f2p model, and because a higher drop in f2p might accelerate the death of the server (too much op gear in short time). Look at how many are farming (doesn't matter if bots or real players) even compared with Korea.

The problem is that the drop or spoil doesn't scale. I understand getting one iron ore at level 10 but getting one single iron ore at level 40 just doesn't work. If we remember from the past a lot of mats spoil in a bunch at higher level, they don't come as a single one. Before modifying the low chance I think they should take a look at the quantity.

I understand having lower rates, many players would understand because of the longevity of the servers. But the problem is a spoiler is almost useless. A decent DD can farm more mats by just simple drops compared with a dwarf. And that is not okay.

Completely agree.

Archived