Questions of a new adventurer

Ian

Hello, i've started playing on freya less then a month ago and i'm very sad with my character, maybe i'm just a nub that dont know what to do. Look, i've created a othell fortune seeker for my main char, it is lvl 97 dual lvl 95 othell dark elf, and i dont have adena even for soulshots! I have a ISS 97/95 too and a healer 96 to help me level up on macro, how can i make adena with spoil? If i craft some immortal set i will pay to craft, beause i cant sell it, there any place that worth spoil? Or should i make other character? Thanks so much!

When you do a search of the forum you will find several threads about this issue. I don't want to start another discussion here - there is too much irrationality of the "work is liberating and of therapeutic value" variety involved and discussing religion is frowned upon by the Community Management - so let me just say that the areas where spoiling is profitable (Garden of Genesis and Guillotine Fortress) are all taken over by bots and their protectors. This is politically wanted and has to do with NCWest's business model:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2096#p37715

Long story short, it is technically not possible for a new player to play Lineage 2. If you don't believe me, simply try out the methods suggested in the various adena threads. It will be an education xD

I will have to be harsh on you but its better to tell you the truth than lie and give you hopes.
 Leave the game now before its too late for you.
Reasons? Your main class sucks and its dead 6 years now,terrible idea to make othell fs unless you are an old player(with 30k$ gear) and changed your main char to FS to be hero and fullfill your life goals and make your family proud.
Game is again in a really bad state becouse of the extreme use of pvp scripts and bot programs.
There are ongoing huge trading scamms right now with gms involved allegedly removing items purchased with legit trades/mail and if it turns to be correct many people will leave the game becouse who the hell want to play a game with its official staff doing shady things?
You picked a dead server too.
Even if you stay a day will come in the near future that you wished follow my advice. Sorry for any typos i am a sad indebt greek

On 10/02/2018 at 7:38 AM, Yidao said:

When you do a search of the forum you will find several threads about this issue. I don't want to start another discussion here - there is too much irrationality of the "work is liberating and of therapeutic value" variety involved and discussing religion is frowned upon by the Community Management - so let me just say that the areas where spoiling is profitable (Garden of Genesis and Guillotine Fortress) are all taken over by bots and their protectors. This is politically wanted and has to do with NCWest's business model:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2096#p37715

Long story short, it is technically not possible for a new player to play Lineage 2. If you don't believe me, simply try out the methods suggested in the various adena threads. It will be an education xD

Thanks for advice! I am trying to play 4fun, its nostalgic game, i was like 10 years without play it. I tried the guilotine fortress but yes, it was full of bots, garden of genesis i did not tried yet, there are some monster that i have to focus or any one give nice spoil?

On 10/02/2018 at 9:15 AM, Znipo said:

PM "Znipo ingame and ill send you some soulshots

Thanks! I will PM for sure!

On 10/02/2018 at 9:15 AM, MiniPink said:

I will have to be harsh on you but its better to tell you the truth than lie and give you hopes.
 Leave the game now before its too late for you.
Reasons? Your main class sucks and its dead 6 years now,terrible idea to make othell fs unless you are an old player(with 30k$ gear) and changed your main char to FS to be hero and fullfill your life goals and make your family proud.
Game is again in a really bad state becouse of the extreme use of pvp scripts and bot programs.
There are ongoing huge trading scamms right now with gms involved allegedly removing items purchased with legit trades/mail and if it turns to be correct many people will leave the game becouse who the hell want to play a game with its official staff doing shady things?
You picked a dead server too.
Even if you stay a day will come in the near future that you wished follow my advice. Sorry for any typos i am a sad indebt greek

Thanks for this advice, i've created a feoh kamael (lvl 75 now) its seens to be a cheaper class, idk.

Very sad and truth, everyone says to me to not start play here, but like i said, i ill try to play 4fun, i just dont know how can i make adena just for my SoulShots, i dont even imagine how can i buy a r95 - r99 set, seens so expensive, like years of farms.

Thanks for all advices <3

NCSOFT please look for ur community!

23 minutes ago, Ian said:

Thanks for advice! I am trying to play 4fun, its nostalgic game, i was like 10 years without play it. I tried the guilotine fortress but yes, it was full of bots, garden of genesis i did not tried yet, there are some monster that i have to focus or any one give nice spoil?

Here is a list of the monsters in the Garden of Genesis:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/창세기+정원#hd71909

When you click on the brown names in the leftmost column of the table (this is an official NCsoft website, it's as safe as it gets), you arrive at their dedicated page, like here for example the Garden Commmander:

22949.jpg
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/정원+지휘관

The lower block of items (스포일 아이템) are spoils; in this case Adamantite is quite useful.

But since many of those monsters are aggressive and must be taken out in pure self-defense, you won't be in a situation where you can really focus on specific targets. Beware: the monsters in the Garden of Genesis are hard to kill and have nasty AoE attacks. Having an active Healer accompany you at a safe distance might be prudent :)

Archived