Teleport Fees

Stig

1 hour ago, Devoid said:

Free teleports should NEVER have happened in the first place. Also, DO NOT try to give them an excuse to indefinitely stall rate fixes just because "we now have free teleports".

All this talk about QoL changes. Many people do good to play 3 hours a day. I'd rather not spend an hour walking from ai to aden to forest of mirrors everyday or wherever. I'd rather them keep the rates as is indefinitely and not have to pay for teleport. 

40 minutes ago, mixa said:

Teleport fees are there for a reason. Also you've the option to run around. Lazy cookie :)

I've done plenty of running around this time already and last go round. 

There's a reason for most everything. Thank you for the input. 

1 hour ago, Stig said:

I'd rather not spend an hour walking from ai to aden to forest of mirrors everyday or wherever. I'd rather them keep the rates as is indefinitely and not have to pay for teleport.

Has it ever occurred to you that you can find a place (near a road typically) and logout (or go AFK) in FoM instead of porting back to Aden everytime?

2 hours ago, Devoid said:

Has it ever occurred to you that you can find a place (near a road typically) and logout (or go AFK) in FoM instead of porting back to Aden everytime?

Has it occurred to you to not speak to people in a condescending manner especially with horrible suggestions? 

Archived