For one more time Pay to Win

Lilura

I Cant understand the way you thinking about the game and how you want to keep your people keep playing to yours server and keep spending money even for the Vip system

The Server is already normal yesterday was heavy, And in my opinion tommorow will be light if you not fix the teleports or the adena rates the server will be like naia only bots and spenders

Gratz NCsoft for one more time "CLAP CLAP"

3 minutes ago, Lilura said:

I Cant understand the way you thinking about the game and how you want to keep your people keep playing to yours server and keep spending money even for the Vip system

The Server is already normal yesterday was heavy, And in my opinion tommorow will be light if you not fix the teleports or the adena rates the server will be like naia only bots and spenders

Gratz NCsoft for one more time "CLAP CLAP"

First of all, the reason that servers are normal now is because halloween event is over, so many boxes who were up just for the rewards are gone. Second it's not the peak time. Peak time is at afternoon, EU hours and yes i believe that players will leave too.

I come to show the GMs that they see what they did, to see if they understand a little.

Have put the GKs have cost and without fixing the drop of adena of mobs +40, the following is this:

I made an estimated calculation to do the 4 quest days (Alligator Quest, Field of Mirrors Quest, and the two Dungeons of Aden), starting that we started the day in the city of Giran:

GK Giran> Alligator = 1500a, then we go to Aden.

GK Giran> Aden = 16.000a, from there we do the two Dungeons and then we go to FoM.

GK Aden> Field of Mirrors = 6.600, there we make the last daily quest, then we will take a SoE and leave us in Hunter Village, finally

GK Hunter Village> Giran = 9,400

In the end, it ends up being a budget of 32,000a just to travel EVERY DAY to do the minimum of the game (the daily quest).

To this we must add that, in doing the quest, we will spend approximately 2500 SSC (soulshots C), at 15a each (making them in store) gives us an additional cost of37,500a.

We will also need potions, unless we have a buffer that can throw us skills, but of course, we will have to pay the Gk to him as well.

At least, consider 3 Atk Speed potions (2640 ea) = 7,920 and 3 VR scrolls (if you are a warrior) (500 ea) = 1500a

So, doing the 4 daily quest ends up leaving 79,000a between GKs and Consumables, at first it would not be bad, but let's hope ...

A level +40 bug that is not in the fixed zone (Cruma Tower) pulls between 100 and 250 of adena, on average let's say that it throws 175a each mob:

To collect the 79,000 adena necessary to make the quest we would need to kill 450 mobs per day (and I am not including the shots spent on these 450 mobs). Calculating that a char of this lvl kills 50 mobs per buff (20 mins), we would need 180 mins = 3 hrs of farming alone to gather the adena to do the daily quest (which takes another 2hs more) ...

I hope it has been clear and that it is understood, it does not seem wrong to me that the GK is a price, it is a difficulty, but if they do not help with the drop of adena or items, it seems to me that it is already an abuse.look at this topic from one other guy respect....

9 minutes ago, Lilura said:

I come to show the GMs that they see what they did, to see if they understand a little.

Have put the GKs have cost and without fixing the drop of adena of mobs +40, the following is this:

I made an estimated calculation to do the 4 quest days (Alligator Quest, Field of Mirrors Quest, and the two Dungeons of Aden), starting that we started the day in the city of Giran:

GK Giran> Alligator = 1500a, then we go to Aden.

GK Giran> Aden = 16.000a, from there we do the two Dungeons and then we go to FoM.

GK Aden> Field of Mirrors = 6.600, there we make the last daily quest, then we will take a SoE and leave us in Hunter Village, finally

GK Hunter Village> Giran = 9,400

In the end, it ends up being a budget of 32,000a just to travel EVERY DAY to do the minimum of the game (the daily quest).

To this we must add that, in doing the quest, we will spend approximately 2500 SSC (soulshots C), at 15a each (making them in store) gives us an additional cost of37,500a.

We will also need potions, unless we have a buffer that can throw us skills, but of course, we will have to pay the Gk to him as well.

At least, consider 3 Atk Speed potions (2640 ea) = 7,920 and 3 VR scrolls (if you are a warrior) (500 ea) = 1500a

So, doing the 4 daily quest ends up leaving 79,000a between GKs and Consumables, at first it would not be bad, but let's hope ...

A level +40 bug that is not in the fixed zone (Cruma Tower) pulls between 100 and 250 of adena, on average let's say that it throws 175a each mob:

To collect the 79,000 adena necessary to make the quest we would need to kill 450 mobs per day (and I am not including the shots spent on these 450 mobs). Calculating that a char of this lvl kills 50 mobs per buff (20 mins), we would need 180 mins = 3 hrs of farming alone to gather the adena to do the daily quest (which takes another 2hs more) ...

I hope it has been clear and that it is understood, it does not seem wrong to me that the GK is a price, it is a difficulty, but if they do not help with the drop of adena or items, it seems to me that it is already an abuse.look at this topic from one other guy respect....

So. You want a ton of EXP and making adena too. Hmm, you are far more greedy than i am and i am playing Scavenger. O.o 

43 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

First of all, the reason that servers are normal now is because halloween event is over, so many boxes who were up just for the rewards are gone. Second it's not the peak time. Peak time is at afternoon, EU hours and yes i believe that players will leave too.

lol give it a few months and what you will have will be BOTS and CP's maybe lets say 500 ative players in most populated servers ;)

25 minutes ago, LynR31gn said:

btw when u want go ride with taxi somewhere u must pay , so why the bleep in Lineage2 u must not pay when u want go somewhere fast ??!!! if doest have money for taxi , simple decision is WALK!

the mobs are giving 50% or less what the intended rates are suppose to be due to na ncsoft f'ing everything up while theres not issues in the others servers 

8 minutes ago, BerzerkerKing said:

the mobs are giving 50% or less what the intended rates are suppose to be due to na ncsoft f'ing everything up while theres not issues in the others servers 

50% less ? idk doest have problem soloing at ct soloing at ev mobs drops 500-1k adena no problem.

Archived