People Open Eyes and turn off stupidity

k0nfident

While everyone are crying about adena drop and GK price , noone checking about BOTS PROBLEM there is on each server around 500 mean time farming bots each x1 mob areas and lower zones x2 mobs if you dont see it just get 1lwl account and run around you will se the actual problem , mean while while you crying you dont have adena , i just went to get my spoil i farmed to 36lwl him and have full top c grade FP orich poleaxe eash so maybe stop cry about adena and just learn the game as it is and farm more? stop doing failed AI quests to hit higher level without skills. thank you all i am out i go farm back

3 minutes ago, k0nfident said:

While everyone are crying about adena drop and GK price , noone checking about BOTS PROBLEM there is on each server around 500 mean time farming bots each x1 mob areas and lower zones x2 mobs if you dont see it just get 1lwl account and run around you will se the actual problem , mean while while you crying you dont have adena , i just went to get my spoil i farmed to 36lwl him and have full top c grade FP orich poleaxe eash so maybe stop cry about adena and just learn the game as it is and farm more? stop doing failed AI quests to hit higher level without skills. thank you all i am out i go farm back

You might be good at this game, but you need to work on your spelling and grammar. Cya, I'm out. 

Archived