Inexperienced Staff or I'm a Cry Baby?

Boresta

I've been a lineage player for 13 years, I've played several low and mid rate servers, I've stopped playing servers because of corruption, lag-ping, bad servers, or i paused for real life when I heard about the official server. ) I was interested and also for being free. I came to play in the official with friends, I made disclosure in social networks, etc ... but when I started to play, I began to see the server problems, still with the thought of being official server I was calm because I knew that "ncsoft staff" solve problems in a short time.  haha ha
when I started searching other servers 1x rates, i found a lot working perfectly dropping xp / sp / adena correct of the mobs!

Server Gludio has almost no active players, most are bot adena selers and farming bots 24/7 in same area every day!

Even though I was persistent I continued playing with my Phantom Summoner + Prophet we arrived in areas 40+ opa now it should already be working the drop adena perfectly? How dumb I am!

Cruma tower

Krator drop between 600-900 adena with 70% drop -
SS Summon = 73.33 adena / hit impossible play with summon

OK, let's go to another area.

Ivory trying to drop the books, which are only possible to drop with vip + 50% drop!

Gargolas 2 skill magicas = 100 adena wasted with bssd, how much does adena drop them? 90- 140
The same for other mobs in the area!

Oh my gosh, the server is not 1x rates! is something close to 0.6 or 0.7 rates!
but with VIP going for 1x!

I know, I'm a baby crying!
but I've never seen in all games that I played a group of administrators so weak!
Bots everywhere and nothing is done!
If it's to play with Bot being all automatic, you better go play Mobile! 

It's sad but I will wait for you to gain experience to solve the problems, because the game is new! ;)

"Server Gludio has almost no active players, most are bot adena selers and farming bots 24/7 in same area every day!"

Oh yeah the players I've seen actively doing pre-lv.20 quests were certainly not present! Elven Ruins had zero players--thus why I didn't have to fight over the main spot there once! (And I certainly didn't see anyone passing by while I was there thus there was no event in which I had to converse with anyone!) Abandoned Camp? Pfft. No one goes there! Also there's never anyone leveling in its surroundings! Orc Barracks? You'll never have to fight over one of those camp spots there! I also didn't answer someone's call for help against any PK in Forgotten Temple! (The place was also deserted, by the way--go check!)

6 hours ago, Boresta said:

I've been a lineage player for 13 years, I've played several low and mid rate servers, I've stopped playing servers because of corruption, lag-ping, bad servers, or i paused for real life when I heard about the official server. ) I was interested and also for being free. I came to play in the official with friends, I made disclosure in social networks, etc ... but when I started to play, I began to see the server problems, still with the thought of being official server I was calm because I knew that "ncsoft staff" solve problems in a short time.  haha ha
when I started searching other servers 1x rates, i found a lot working perfectly dropping xp / sp / adena correct of the mobs!

Server Gludio has almost no active players, most are bot adena selers and farming bots 24/7 in same area every day!

Even though I was persistent I continued playing with my Phantom Summoner + Prophet we arrived in areas 40+ opa now it should already be working the drop adena perfectly? How dumb I am!

Cruma tower

Ivory trying to drop the books, which are only possible to drop with vip + 50% drop!

Gargolas 2 skill magicas = 100 adena wasted with bssd, how much does adena drop them? 90- 140

but I've never seen in all games that I played a group of administrators so weak!

It's sad but I will wait for you to gain experience to solve the problems, because the game is new! ;)

2 summons 0 shots used/poison +600 every mob go cry urself to sleep :)

6 hours ago, Boresta said:

Cruma tower

just by saying you've played illegal server ruins your credibility and anything you say is now irrelevant 

Archived