Death Wisper

Nepthys

2 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

Took me over 2 weeks farming Crater and then SoS, I'm lucky because I can farm at work. But good luck to casual players, if you get it to drop make sure you play the next lotto too.

I would probably suggest farming SoS post-2nd class transfer, since Crater only has 10 spawns in total, so unless you are the only one farming in Crater, you will spend less time moving or idling in SoS.

In any case, having a boxed SwS with Song of Wind helps by miles in both locations (assuming you already have WW and zerker).

2 minutes ago, InBloom said:

I go 3 weeks and nothing ...

Stay strong, it's a pure chance. One day you'll come to the spot, kill 2 mobs and the SB drops.

Crater is viable choice because the mob spawn area is narrower, but at SoS you can go for 3 different mobs - Rotting tree (Death Whisper), Rotting golem (Chant of Vampire) and Dire Wyrm (Chant of Movement). Every book has a pretty decent price so even if you wont get a DW, you have a chance to get vamp/movement, sell it and buy DW.

Cheers!

10 minutes ago, InBloom said:

I go 3 weeks and nothing ...

The tragic mob density that reminds me of Chronicles before C3 did the 'all hunting zone overhaul' is your problem, as you don't spend time killing but rather moving around. A boxed SwS with Song of Wind really helps, trust me.

Even 24/7 bots hardly do more a few thousand Manashens per day (well, since they prioritize any Reinforced Eyes in the vicinity due to their 0-CD long range ultra high magic power skill). And you need to kill ~50k on average (more if you keep getting the wrong books).

54 minutes ago, Silence said:

I would probably suggest farming SoS post-2nd class transfer, since Crater only has 10 spawns in total, so unless you are the only one farming in Crater, you will spend less time moving or idling in SoS.

In any case, having a boxed SwS with Song of Wind helps by miles in both locations (assuming you already have WW and zerker).

Yea I already got it, majority of my time was spent in SoS. Next up, Haste.

Tried 7-9 days 3h/each + some random buffs for few days hard to say.

No Luck.

Funny thing I saw a mage that just came and droped in 1 min (actually i saw the book on the ground before he picked it up). 

So yeah, everything doable. 

Bought it at the end tho :).

7 hours ago, SynG said:

Stay strong, it's a pure chance. One day you'll come to the spot, kill 2 mobs and the SB drops.

Crater is viable choice because the mob spawn area is narrower, but at SoS you can go for 3 different mobs - Rotting tree (Death Whisper), Rotting golem (Chant of Vampire) and Dire Wyrm (Chant of Movement). Every book has a pretty decent price so even if you wont get a DW, you have a chance to get vamp/movement, sell it and buy DW.

Cheers!

What server? Vamp 500k, movement 250k in TI. Dw 5mil+. haste 6mil+. Fury 1.5 mil. Rage 2mil.

Archived