Why No Official ANSWER? WHY?

Argus

What is wrong here? Why are you doing this? Why do you Archive this thread? You see it is important for many players, they have spoken to you, move it to General Discussion, DO NOT ARCHIVE IT !!!  13 360 VIEWS and 175 COMMENTS,  many comments were deleted!!! Why do you need to Silence the community?

2n9fnd.png

They don't care. Even if they did as individuals, they have no actual power to change anything. End of the day they are employees of a company with a very high turnover and I doubt they'd even think about putting a toe to the line.

6 hours ago, Argus said:

What is wrong here? Why are you doing this? Why do you Archive this thread? You see it is important for many players, they have spoken to you, move it to General Discussion, DO NOT ARCHIVE IT !!!  13 360 VIEWS and 175 COMMENTS,  many comments were deleted!!! Why do you need to Silence the community?

2n9fnd.png

I would silence the community. They are dimwits after all. If people read what the game is like, they would be less likely to maybe try it out...less money for NCWest.  Just worry about logging in and buying nccoins, everything else will work it self out at some point in the future I'm sure.

• L2 Team

Please don't create posts to question forum moderation. When material is moderated on the forums there's a reason for it—you can check the Code of Conduct at the top of the forum for a pretty straightforward explanation as to why.

There are existing threads on the topic of the Circlets promotion. Last week's Server Maintenance thread doesn't need to remain active for those discussions to continue here.

And for what it's worth, if I wanted to silence all criticism on the forums I wouldn't be this ineffective at it! Plenty of people have expressed frustration and critical opinions in ways that are perfectly acceptable on these forums. For those who can't do this and follow the forum guidelines at the same time—and who claim (falsely) that it's a freedom of speech issue—we'll take the appropriate moderation actions. It's not a threat or a power trip. It's a follow through on the guidelines you're required to adhere to in order to maintain posting access on the official L2 forums.

Archived