Need advice for leveling alts

redsky

Now....give the BD a good weapon and good armor. Then go to OB and take a camp with high mobs and fast respawn. Kill orcs till the doctor comes. He will come when you are 35. While doing this you get some good drops. With 1 alt i even got an artisan sword from a prefect. Tested it out. This is the fastest spot to 35. With 35 do AI daily and get them along with some grinding to 40. 

59 minutes ago, FesterAdams said:

Now....give the BD a good weapon and good armor. Then go to OB and take a camp with high mobs and fast respawn. Kill orcs till the doctor comes. He will come when you are 35. While doing this you get some good drops. With 1 alt i even got an artisan sword from a prefect. Tested it out. This is the fastest spot to 35. With 35 do AI daily and get them along with some grinding to 40. 

If you got a top D eq, OB isn't the fastest spot to lvl up. In the barrack you get like ~1.5kk exp/h max. In FT you get around ~2kk exp/h, while in Ant Nest you can get easily over 3kk exp/h while solo/duo.

And you surely counted in that in the OB bases each hour 1 special mob spwns giving (with overhit and XP stuff) 200k XP. And to low population times you can do 3+ of them. Thats 600k XP in 5 minutes. But i am quite sure the 200 mobs in FT you will need for this XP are killed faster ^^

3 hours ago, FesterAdams said:

And you surely counted in that in the OB bases each hour 1 special mob spwns giving (with overhit and XP stuff) 200k XP. And to low population times you can do 3+ of them. Thats 600k XP in 5 minutes. But i am quite sure the 200 mobs in FT you will need for this XP are killed faster ^^

It depends when you are farming it. During the day each barrack is occupied and that mini boss is killed immediately. Also my calculations are based on exp without any boost, so your boss exp goes down to 100k with overhit. If u want to calculate with 100% boosts than, each mob at FT with OH and those boosts gives 10k exp, not 3k like you suggested. I made 6 chars to 40+, farmed everywhere. Gave you raw numbers, take it or leave it.

FT and Ant nest are extremely overcrowded as well. Sometimes in FT there are more players than monsters. At least to the times i play.  I dont see any way to make 2kk xp / h there. Ant nest inside is crowded as well. At the soldiers etc. wou wont make 3kk. Respawn much too slow. To kill noble ant captains with low chars you need damned good plussed equip and/or a very high buffer/healer. Else your healer will fast run out of mana.

1 hour ago, FesterAdams said:

FT and Ant nest are extremely overcrowded as well. Sometimes in FT there are more players than monsters. At least to the times i play.  I dont see any way to make 2kk xp / h there. Ant nest inside is crowded as well. At the soldiers etc. wou wont make 3kk. Respawn much too slow. To kill noble ant captains with low chars you need damned good plussed equip and/or a very high buffer/healer. Else your healer will fast run out of mana.

Bots farm in FT and Ant Nest due to the increased Adena rates there. Same chars 24/7 that's why. 

"If you dont got good jewels in both bd and pp dont go FT."

This is true.

Also Orc Barracks is more easy to find spot as well. From my experience even when it was super crowded 2-3 weeks ago you could still find a place. Counting that you get at least 1 spawn of "special mob" per hour boost the exp as well.

Archived