GK Prices should go 50% lower

forcis

Dude. Did you know you can run to the desired location and use scrolls of escape when you are half way to port to the next town? 

Most users today may have not been out of diapers in 2004. This was actually a thing. Teleporting is for emergencies. Save your adena, It adds up if you don't give it away to the GK. Welcome to OG L2.

1 hour ago, JCrazy said:

Dude. Did you know you can run to the desired location and use scrolls of escape when you are half way to port to the next town? 

Most users today may have not been out of diapers in 2004. This was actually a thing. Teleporting is for emergencies. Save your adena, It adds up if you don't give it away to the GK. Welcome to OG L2.

duuuude do you know its 2018? ppl will quit if they have to run all day

5 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

duuuude do you know its 2018? ppl will quit if they have to run all day

Exactly, we are not 12 years old virgins anymore, some of us have college stuff, work, family, we can't spend hours to run to towns, most ppl is 25 years old or +, already a lot of ppl leave the game and more will do so if this continue this way.

1 hour ago, JCrazy said:

it's not the same atmosphere anymore, back in 2004, everything is fresh and unexplored,..even running from town to town are good experience, atm at this rate, gk fees would causing bad impact to server population,..i wish i am wrong AGAIN!

9 hours ago, Sanctio said:

Exactly, we are not 12 years old virgins anymore, some of us have college stuff, work, family, we can't spend hours to run to towns, most ppl is 25 years old or +, already a lot of ppl leave the game and more will do so if this continue this way.

Speak for yourself B|

(a) By clicking "I ACCEPT" You warrant and represent that You are: 1) at least 18 years of age and otherwise legally competent to read, understand and accept the provisions of this agreement on behalf of Yourself; 2) at least 18 years of age

But ya, I'm not running half way to town then soe, been there, done that.

Archived