Stop with the weekends only events

Adrenaline

When events are done, they need to be events that active players will benefit from equally.  The weekend boost event sounds nice and all but it only benefits some of your player base. Instead of doing it every weekend, running it for a week every other week makes more sence because it makes it possible for those that work on weekends to be able to participate as well. I know this changes nothing and NC is set in their ways but I have never understood the thought process to the weekends only events.

In my opinion this only weekend events should never exist. There is a reason why so many other developer company never do such things. Why? Because it disencaurages people from playing after the weekend boost ends. Not to mention it most likely will create yet another queue issue.

i know the topic starter wants this boost to last 24/7 but if you actually try thinking logically, think about when this event ends. It will kill server because people already got spoiled with 50% to everything boost. This is why I think ncwest made a huge mistake to increase rates for lower zones, now we are getting all this crying babies who think that if they keep crying over and over they will get what they want

1 hour ago, Dr1MaR said:

In my opinion this only weekend events should never exist. There is a reason why so many other developer company never do such things. Why? Because it disencaurages people from playing after the weekend boost ends. Not to mention it most likely will create yet another queue issue.

i know the topic starter wants this boost to last 24/7 but if you actually try thinking logically, think about when this event ends. It will kill server because people already got spoiled with 50% to everything boost. This is why I think ncwest made a huge mistake to increase rates for lower zones, now we are getting all this crying babies who think that if they keep crying over and over they will get what they want

I am not sure if you misunderstood what I said.  I could do without the event but my point is,  if they are going to do an event, it should be something that everyone can have an equal shot at.  Doing only on the weekend, many people miss out. I was just stating that it would make more since to do it every other week for a week straight where everyone has a chance instead of doing it 4 weekends straight where many people dont get to participate at all.  I was pointing out that I dont see the sence in making an event that not everyone gets a fair shot at.

Archived