Found a way to stop the bots without kill them

Goshirak

10 minutes ago recorded a video about how to stop farming the bots, but i cant upload the video because shows names, and is against ToS

thing is, when a party group of bots hits the monster, you should to take aggro and start to run, i did this with a party bot of unicorns and dwarf in partisan hideway, send him too far, and when he killed  the monster, he stayed in the place, it seems, his software failed

ill recommend to do the same, take the aggro, run as far you can, and bot will end stucked, record a video if u want

4 hours ago, Goshirak said:

10 minutes ago recorded a video about how to stop farming the bots, but i cant upload the video because shows names, and is against ToS

thing is, when a party group of bots hits the monster, you should to take aggro and start to run, i did this with a party bot of unicorns and dwarf in partisan hideway, send him too far, and when he killed  the monster, he stayed in the place, it seems, his software failed

ill recommend to do the same, take the aggro, run as far you can, and bot will end stucked, record a video if u want

i will try, you LURE bots then...you lure them so far that the program will not know where they are so they won't come back and gonna stuck.

i will do this today, lure to rivers or something far from hunting spots and let them die there. TRASH BOTS!

6 hours ago, Goshirak said:

Great Idea, since I am Human Knight i'll do that and use my healer to heal the mob before they can Kill it, but beware, it is not working with all botters, I know it because I did hit some mobs before in presence of any bot, and the damned just go away and take another mob. Very nice Bot respecting my mobs xD

2 hours ago, swordofthedtranger said:

they let bot in game and ban random peoples nice....

i did report buttom with this bot, but probabbly captcha never appeared, then yes, now bots are surviving more and they are in lvl 40+ areas now, a big FAIL

and why bots survives now more to the report bot buttom? for the fault of the humans, for the mistakes of the humans

they used the bot report buttom, not for report bots, used it to launch a pop up after attack someone legit

see? 

Archived