Exp share in party. AOE party farm

Hello, I've been playing with friends in a group(party) of 8 pp.
We have noticed, that exp is farmed rly strange.

For example, if we kill mobs in party of 3-4 ppl we get 380-400 exp person but when we farm 8 ppl in a party we get 220 exp per monster killed. 

Can anyone explain the exp share in a group? 

Monsters are green for us.. (lower lvl than group lvl). Group lvl is 22

Many many things affect your exp, vip lvl, mobs lvls with your lvls, your lvls among yourselves and event buffs scrolls invisible bonus exp on weekends and party bonus! Now if i forgot something else plz forgive me! Currently there are 2 events taking place on L2 classic world, 1) is the +50% exp/sp on weekends and i say that because i dont tell us which day u had the problem and 2) Christmas event HERB. You need to make sure of the numbers since the herb lasts only 2 mins and it gives +10% exp, or maybe some of your friend had an exp scroll affecting himself while u were writing down the exp numbers and u didnt notice! bare in mind that if someone else hit your mob while u make the most dmg (doesnt matter) and kill it he drains exp too! We/I need more details of what u have already said to your post! BUT lets remove every extra bonus part from any source like items and buffs! the party exp goes as: exp mob / members of the party x (a scale the server has come up with) for example 400 / 8 x 4 = 200 exp  (400 is the mob u take solo 8 is the party u said u were and 4 is the scale the server has set in order to help exp with parties! 

I forget the exact amounts, there is a table out there somewhere, the exp is increased per member of the party, though this is diminishing the more you have i.e.

1: 100% (100% mob exp)
2: 80% / 80% (160% mob exp)
3: 55% / 55% / 55% (165% mob exp)

The most efficient other than solo is duo, 5 and 9 off the top of my head, obvs the more you have the quicker your supposed to kill which should theoretically mean you make exp quicker than solo.

10 hours ago, Jorep said:

Many many things affect your exp, vip lvl, mobs lvls with your lvls, your lvls among yourselves and event buffs scrolls invisible bonus exp on weekends and party bonus! Now if i forgot something else plz forgive me! Currently there are 2 events taking place on L2 classic world, 1) is the +50% exp/sp on weekends and i say that because i dont tell us which day u had the problem and 2) Christmas event HERB. You need to make sure of the numbers since the herb lasts only 2 mins and it gives +10% exp, or maybe some of your friend had an exp scroll affecting himself while u were writing down the exp numbers and u didnt notice! bare in mind that if someone else hit your mob while u make the most dmg (doesnt matter) and kill it he drains exp too! We/I need more details of what u have already said to your post! BUT lets remove every extra bonus part from any source like items and buffs! the party exp goes as: exp mob / members of the party x (a scale the server has come up with) for example 400 / 8 x 4 = 200 exp  (400 is the mob u take solo 8 is the party u said u were and 4 is the scale the server has set in order to help exp with parties! 

So to be more exact..
We are farming in AOE spots, non of us has VIP status or XP/SP scrolls/fruits activated, we farm at the weekend and we understand that bonus exp is activated because we are aware of the event.. So in short.. No exp boosts, no other ppl (non party members) touches the monsters that we farm. We are currently farming mobs in group of 7 ppl not 8, and getting 200-230 exp per monster killed.  

About your formula, can you explain more? I understand that you take monster exp that it gives solo and divide by ppl in group, but that multiply number (4), from where do you take it? 

6 hours ago, TDG said:

I forget the exact amounts, there is a table out there somewhere, the exp is increased per member of the party, though this is diminishing the more you have i.e.

1: 100% (100% mob exp)
2: 80% / 80% (160% mob exp)
3: 55% / 55% / 55% (165% mob exp)

The most efficient other than solo is duo, 5 and 9 off the top of my head, obvs the more you have the quicker your supposed to kill which should theoretically mean you make exp quicker than solo.

I've seen the table. But the calculations by my end is no where near the exp that we are getting. 
That's why I made a post about it. 

9 hours ago, TreasureChest said:

So to be more exact..
We are farming in AOE spots, non of us has VIP status or XP/SP scrolls/fruits activated, we farm at the weekend and we understand that bonus exp is activated because we are aware of the event.. So in short.. No exp boosts, no other ppl (non party members) touches the monsters that we farm. We are currently farming mobs in group of 7 ppl not 8, and getting 200-230 exp per monster killed.  

About your formula, can you explain more? I understand that you take monster exp that it gives solo and divide by ppl in group, but that multiply number (4), from where do you take it? 

the number 4 is an imaginary number i put in order to set the party exp formula, it is a number as i already said that it changes depending on the server u play! for the servers we are in now on classic official i dont know the scale so 4 number must be wrong, u need to find the correct one so u can do the maths and see the exp u should take each time

1 hour ago, Jorep said:

the number 4 is an imaginary number i put in order to set the party exp formula, it is a number as i already said that it changes depending on the server u play! for the servers we are in now on classic official i dont know the scale so 4 number must be wrong, u need to find the correct one so u can do the maths and see the exp u should take each time

Would be cool if @Hime or @Juji would respond regarding this. :)

45 minutes ago, TreasureChest said:

Would be cool if @Hime or @Juji would respond regarding this. :)

There are many things we dont know dude! for example how much crit dmg u have or stun resist or para resist oi poison resist etc! all those buffs and armor bonuses say that they increase the specific resistance by 10 or 20 or 30 or 40 or 50% for poison or stun or para etc resistance by how much resistance u have in the first place? i base base one!!!

1 hour ago, Jorep said:

There are many things we dont know dude! for example how much crit dmg u have or stun resist or para resist oi poison resist etc! all those buffs and armor bonuses say that they increase the specific resistance by 10 or 20 or 30 or 40 or 50% for poison or stun or para etc resistance by how much resistance u have in the first place? i base base one!!!

I think i have a simpler question than knowing all base resistance stats for all classes..
I just want to know the math behind exp sharing in party in Classic NA. Giran server to be more specific. 

Archived