How to lvl up from 84 to 85??

Delfos94

I need help with my ghost hunter... I already did all the dragon valley quests (even the dragon flesh farming one) and now Im wandering from dragon valley to monastery of silence or imperial tomb killing for ages mobs that gives me 0.02 exp (I know that in the future this will be normal but at least for now Im asking if there is a faster way to reach level 85

thanks for reading and sorry for my terrible english.

Good evening, 

1. Find a mentor - you get good boost, 50% more xp, full buffs + warrior harmony all the time + certificate at the end when you finish the awakening quest ( that gives you the option to take free R grade set,weapong, jewels + some SSR) 

2. Use Macro - General Menu - Options - Gameplay - Set Next Target - Monster. Set the macro of your choice, save it, put it in the skill bar and right click it with your mouse, it will automatically start to repeat aka - Loop Macro. You can stay that way in Dragon Valley until you get 85.

3. Ask a friend who has 85-88 char to boost you in Fairy Settlement - just follow him. while he is killing mobs there, if you have vitality you will get 85 pretty fast. You can also use the RED LIBRA quests - if there are any bellow 85 lvl ( I do not remember - go and check in GIRAN )

[moderated]

PS: If you enjoy playing and you are planning to do so in future - Look for for small PVE clan, if you are active ppl will help you out.

Good Luck!

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

Good evening, 

1. Find a mentor - you get good boost, 50% more xp, full buffs + warrior harmony all the time + certificate at the end when you finish the awakening quest ( that gives you the option to take free R grade set,weapong, jewels + some SSR) 

2. Use Macro - General Menu - Options - Gameplay - Set Next Target - Monster. Set the macro of your choice, save it, put it in the skill bar and right click it with your mouse, it will automatically start to repeat aka - Loop Macro. You can stay that way in Dragon Valley until you get 85.

3. Ask a friend who has 85-88 char to boost you in Fairy Settlement - just follow him. while he is killing mobs there, if you have vitality you will get 85 pretty fast. You can also use the RED LIBRA quests - if there are any bellow 85 lvl ( I do not remember - go and check in GIRAN )

[moderated]

PS: If you enjoy playing and you are planning to do so in future - Look for for small PVE clan, if you are active ppl will help you out.

Good Luck!

Thanks for such a good response and for your time friend! 

Archived