I want to play solo!!

onoffon

Hello fellow players,

I have been playing l2 since it was first released back in the 2004.

I dont want to depente on other people and i just enjoy game playing on myself and my buffbot,

I have reached lvl 35 and i simply cant solo in any areas because it is not simply worth (meaning on adenas)... Can you recomment me an area to lvl and farm some adenas? i am currently farming in oren's areas but still i think its kinda waste. I am about to quit the game because i cant even gather adenas to buy myself my SS,

Thank you very much

Thank you for your reply.

Cruma is out of the question because i am low lever for that aera. Fogotten temple i tried it many times and i got pked or harassed sadly. I think i am in a bad situation and i cant handle it and i dont want to quit playing because i realy love this game.

You can also raise in Execution grounds. 
When you get close to level 40, go to lizarman plains in oren. up to level 44 you'll be fine.
 Then the only thing left is cruma, and if you're an archer, you're screwed. even so, if you save adena, 
you will be able to survive until you reach 50+, which I understand that you are throwing back some spots.

By google traductor

Make summoner, play solo everywhere. If you want some spot, just KS the mobs till the people leave or PK you - so they will be forced to leave. Grief recklessly and nobody will interrupt you. I do not understand what is you problem with the PK - you lose nothing.

Or you literally want to play alone all the time? So what are you doing in a MMO game?

1 hour ago, Ikcen said:

Or you literally want to play alone all the time? So what are you doing in a MMO game?

Not all the time.  But, I like to grind alone, then join with others for raid bosses, clan activities, and, most especially, sieges, which I love.  Castle sieges are the ultimate point of L2, after all.  

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Not all the time.  But, I like to grind alone, then join with others for raid bosses, clan activities, and, most especially, sieges, which I love.  Castle sieges are the ultimate point of L2, after all.  

So play any instanced game instead if you do not want open world. As for the sieges, no, the ultimate point is the open world cooperation and competition. And that means the safe solo grind should not be possible. But it is. All you have to do here is to KS and grief. If you are PKed - go in random party - nobody knows and cares about the others, and make the EXP quest. With the proper class you can grind safe and solo literally everywhere on the US servers. But if you want to play solo with a tank for example - this is just stupid, sorry.

On 23/12/2018 at 4:04 AM, onoffon said:

Hello fellow players,

I have been playing l2 since it was first released back in the 2004.

I dont want to depente on other people and i just enjoy game playing on myself and my buffbot,

I have reached lvl 35 and i simply cant solo in any areas because it is not simply worth (meaning on adenas)... Can you recomment me an area to lvl and farm some adenas? i am currently farming in oren's areas but still i think its kinda waste. I am about to quit the game because i cant even gather adenas to buy myself my SS,

Thank you very much

https://l2wiki.com/Category:Hunting_Zones_by_Level

18 hours ago, Ikcen said:

So play any instanced game instead if you do not want open world. As for the sieges, no, the ultimate point is the open world cooperation and competition. And that means the safe solo grind should not be possible. But it is. All you have to do here is to KS and grief. If you are PKed - go in random party - nobody knows and cares about the others, and make the EXP quest. With the proper class you can grind safe and solo literally everywhere on the US servers. But if you want to play solo with a tank for example - this is just stupid, sorry.

Ah, but I do want open world.  I just want open world PVP limited to clans you are at war with.  And why shouldn't safe solo grind be possible?  We can just agree to disagree regarding the point of the game.

Archived