Forums

AFK Fishing and getting disc.

ogfullmelt

WTF I have seen that I would get d.c when the rod runs out or server goes down. 

but I have the 7-day rod, a shit ton of fishing shots, and I leave my shit on afk fishing for like several hours and when I wake up shit is dc.

I can leave it at work 8+ and it won't disc. wtf

it's getting frustrating waking up and seeing that I was disc. 

How Can I fix this, I hate leaving my shit on for no reason

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzjY1gnFMtpo-4zuTi2-7

^^^me when i woke up and seen i was disconnected 

7 hours ago, TDG said:

I doubt this is NCsofts fault shock horror, I can log in and fish for 6 days right up to maint with no DC's.

29z6f54.png

Read my post, it most definitely is issue with NCsoft. Or maybe my internet only decided to kick off my vip4 accounts but not vip0 right?

3 minutes ago, TDG said:

Yeah your right, it's clearly a personal attack against your VIP4 accounts by NCsoft rather than something your end like packet loss.

Yeah my internet only decides to have packet loss problems in l2, wow really strange can't be their fault at all. Surely it's my internet and not the crappy company that can't even fix the tooltips on shop items sine the start of the server.

47 minutes ago, Zace said:

Yeah my internet only decides to have packet loss problems in l2, wow really strange can't be their fault at all. Surely it's my internet and not the crappy company that can't even fix the tooltips on shop items sine the start of the server.

if it is NCSOFT who dc u for the fishing at night then i want to thank them so I can play without queue, server lag etc

Just now, Jorep said:

if it is NCSOFT who dc u for the fishing at night then i want to thank them so I can play without queue, server lag etc

Are we playing the same game? There hasn't been a queue since the Halloween event ended lmao

16 hours ago, TDG said:

I doubt this is NCsofts fault shock horror, I can log in and fish for 6 days right up to maint with no DC's.

29z6f54.png

Ha nice 96 hours. Last winter I would leave my computers logged in using the in game right click to auto repeat macros to level. I would go maintenance to maintenance without logging out once. Well once I figured out that I needed to disable a variety of game options. If I left damage/system info on in chat the clients would tend to crash after 4 days or something. I cannot remember the exact time but it was very consistent about crashing after a set period of hours (guessing the chat log would overflow or something). So I would just run the clients with graphics at minimum with no chat log options and no pop up damage etc to achieve a maintenance to maintenance run time on the client.

It's about a 2 and a half hour drive from my house to the data center housing the servers which helps a ton.

Archived