Lineage II with LTE

Onimeno

Hi there,

Today I had to move for work. So I must play on laptop with LTE (no other choice, I don't have access on any wifi connection), but after 3 connections, Lineage II launcher asked me three times for security code. 

I thing it's because LTE data change IP sometimes, and my question is, do I risk to get banned if I continue to connect my characters with other IP adresses?

3 hours ago, Onimeno said:

Hi there,

Today I had to move for work. So I must play on laptop with LTE (no other choice, I don't have access on any wifi connection), but after 3 connections, Lineage II launcher asked me three times for security code. 

I thing it's because LTE data change IP sometimes, and my question is, do I risk to get banned if I continue to connect my characters with other IP adresses?

better write a ticket so if u get a ban by the system or someone u can tell them the reply of the ticket number u send (if the answer is something like: yes there is no problem witht that etc) and they unban u, izi !! 

5 hours ago, Janeway said:

I think they will likely look at it and say this is wired, normal person dont change ip that offen.

But if they ban for it I dont know.

a normal person shutdown the modem each night to safe electricity, and in some hours will have a NEW IP

im having the same ISSUE, i need to disable PIN CODE, and IP VERIFICATION, tired of write validation numbers

any GM give us the option to disable it in our accounts, thanks

On 23.12.2018 at 10:37 PM, Onimeno said:

Hi there,

i play with LTE at work since the server lanched.

Of course to verify it every day again was a bit annoying in the beginning but u get used to it.

And no, i didnt had problems with a ban connected with that IP change till now.

Archived