Quets Exalted (Luck Befitting of the Status)

Automatico

Hi guys I do not know what to do with this quets, I have spent billions of dollars on this and I can not raise the dagga to +7, I have used everything (Luc's positions, encysting stones, etc.) and I feel frustrated enough not to Keep going with her, any recommendations? My luc is 32 and that's probably the problem, but it's really a quest, it's not my weapon, it's a dagga that you only have to climb and I can not.

Billions of dollars? ;)

I had an issue with that quest too and then someone on forums told me to avoid enchanting while an enchant-related 'event/promo' is on (such as the current freya stick one), as according to that person this seems to affect all enchant attempts on the server. I waited until the promo ended and managed to get +7 pretty quick. Not sure if that was the reason of my bad luck, but I suggest you retry once the freya stick promo has finished.

Also, try to get +4 with rgular EWR and then use GEWR.

I have the same problem with that quest, I spend a lot of money on many things to have that dagger +7 and I could not get it, it is more I do not want to continue because I get tired and because I do not stay more adena to spend.

I can't seem to find it but there is also another topic regarding this quest.

The concept most people use is enchant to +5 with normal scrolls, which in my opinion is relatively easy, and then use a giant scroll to get to +7.

Keep in my mind I did this on the first try, got a +5 with normal scrolls, used a giant, got only to +6 (yeah that happens) and used another normal scroll to get to +7, with only about 50mil adena spent.

The whole point is to understand how to enchant in general, but this is a matter for another topic.

Good luck!

This quest is really frustrating I do not know how much I have spent, it's too much I do not remember how much, 
but not only does it happen to me there are other players that do the same and I feel frustrated enough to 
leave it, maybe I'll try it later but I do not know if I keep playing on account of this quets, it's just a quest is not something that 
has to be so difficult, administrators do not give solution to this.

Archived