Best mage class to farm adena lvl 20-40

PoloCelas1

Hi, i intend to start mage class to farm adena. I have EE and SE already, so no problem with mana. Is better to go dark elf wizzard for his high INT or rather light elf with high WIT and more m.crits? (and use +10%m.atk robe set) Or human for some reason? Thx for reply.

Either elf or human if u r not going 40+ . Reason is the dark elf doesnt have recharge from pet. Human doesn't have overhit spell for bonus xp and elf doesnt get body to mind. Thats pretty much it. Besides that sorc gets his first aoe spell at lvl40 if u wanna go 40+ and farm cruma or smth while elf and d elf much later

26 minutes ago, Shreekz said:

If your main purpose is to farm Adena, go dark elf for the harder hits. Less shots spent = higher profit margin. The end

I just care about profit. I will level this mage to level 40, no more. The main reason im considering light elf vs dark elf is crit chance. I just dont know if at these low levels is the difference in number of m.crits significant or not, because i never played mage class before. I have 2 rechargers +-40 lvl, so mana shouldnt be a problem.

The dark elf is the better choice since you have two rechargers.  Magic crits aren't that common on the light elf and since they are random they are often wasted. If it normally takes 2 casts to kill a mob, crits on the second cast don't help you use less shots or mana.

19 hours ago, PoloCelas1 said:

Hi, i intend to start mage class to farm adena. I have EE and SE already, so no problem with mana. Is better to go dark elf wizzard for his high INT or rather light elf with high WIT and more m.crits? (and use +10%m.atk robe set) Or human for some reason? Thx for reply.

In your case, dark elf

Make 3 accounts. Spoiler, SE, Crafter. Lvl crafter to 36 for lvl 4 craft. Then spoil mats with high spoil rate, eg. Iron ore, varnish, Durable braid, animal bones etc. Keep crafter in giran to sell stuff. Also, make 3 spoilers in same account at different lvls, lvl 21, 30, 35 for various mobs. I wont give out spoil locations for specific mats/mobs but l2 wiki is your friend. 

Thats better way to make money than purely hunting with a mage. 

Archived