What you guys think

Deviliana

y soon serwer will be die ! GJ NC Soft make 30% drop adena, no ch , no siege, no oly , more ppl got ban for nothnik , more can't log to game. You are so sad now i tHink Innova is a lot of batter serwer then you. Soon you make in l2 store more more items for Euro. Next Nc coin now we got in Euro that is sad i thnik your company is very sux. And you destroy this game. Summoner play out of shot for his pet the same DA and Craft !becouse dont got adena from mobs to use it ! Soon we got 2k online then 2000/3 all got 3 box 700 then /2 shop in city bb sux game sux serwer sux every think 

12 hours ago, Thegrumpymuppett said:

and bad spelling. Im happy that the language barrier allowed him to express his dissatisfaction lol

Yes, english in not my primary language, but I do my best to point my subject. I hope y'all will understand.

First, I just pointed a question to see if other people would agree. 

Second, I simple cannot understand how players can go through all this gameplay design: killing the same mob over and over again for days and even weeks, having multiple accounts logged to be able to keep up with the forced painful grind design of the early days of mmos. All this grind design was intended, back in the subscriptions days, to keep players as busy as possible to remain subbed. 

Now my true insatisfaction is: everything feels and play generic. It is all about killing mobs until forever. As a first time playing this game, It looks like insanity, so I pointed the word masochism, but other words can also be related like sadism. The only words that come to my mind to describe a person that go through this slow, generic and clunky gameplay.

Have fun!

10 minutes ago, Deviliana said:

I pointed the word masochism, but other words can also be related like sadism. The only words that come to my mind to describe a person that go through this slow, generic and clunky gameplay.

Have fun!

Just a analogy :)

Derp. I suppose i am a masochist then, cos i enjoy this server.

I wish they would implement legal bot like most of the old games do. Bobody would need to grind ever again, only calculate and idle click.

L2 revolution has this model, and it makes shit ton more money than classic.

Ofc there is sarcasm in my point, but when u think about it, they are unable to fight bots because this game is old, and it's annoying when everybody is given diffirent oppurtunities.

Implemented bot would maximise the benefits of VIP subscription and would increase playerbase aswell as adress botting problem.

Because now even if ppl who are on top don't use bot's they pay drivers to farm 24/7. I just wish that everybody had this option, or the best outcome, nobody had it.

Archived